Alexis Sanchez

C6WKJesWMAU7_BL.jpg:large

fetch

Zidane -> Gerrard -> Ronaldinho (shamelessly stole from a russian sports website)

I'm now thinking Chelsea lose Hazard to Real Madrid in the summer (James out of RM), and replace Eden with Sanchez.

C8GtK-mW0AIoIED.jpg

Someone please update the title, he basically just issued a come & get me plea to Chelsea. :lol:

Surely a language/translation misunderstanding. Probably just means he wants to remain in London to see out his Arsenal contract.

If not, :drool::drool::drool:

Might as well have done a Hazard and said I'll play for the PL champions of this year.

Oh boy. Welcome to the best team in the land Sanchez.

Sanchez, Costa, Hazard is just unfair to the rest of the league. Not to mention Pedro who has played even as a wingback and still been productive. Disgusting.

Sanchez should without a doubt be our No 1 priority this summer, hes affordable wants the move and would give us unreal balance with him and hazard either side.

Maybe I'm crazy but I'd rather Chelsea spend the money on Pulisic. 10 years younger, absolutely ludicrous marketing possibilities, and as much potential as just about anyone in Europe.

Too old, stinks of Arsenal, too short and puts his first name on the back of his shirt.

It won't happen anyway. There's zero chance Arsenal will sell their best player to Chelsea.
I'm sure you're joking about some of this but how is he too old? He's one of these freakishly athletic and fit players who I think will be able to play at a very high level for many more years.

Don't understand how any Chelsea fan can say no to him. He's just behind Hazard in the PL as the next best player in my opinion. Certainly top 3-4. He would elevate us to a whole new level going forward and surely make Hazard even better since he wouldn't be double or triple marked like is now.

Only possible way they'd sell him to us is if we offered something crazy (£50m) and he kicks up a fuss and pushes for the move. I do hope we try everything to test them.

The uproaor when Wenger signs a new contract may kill any hope for us I fear.

Wenger signs a new contract and then sells Sanchez to Chelsea? Yeah I can't see that happening. He will go to Bayern, PSG or Juve probably

Don't players who are in their last year of contracts usually go for less money? The clubs could easily wait till Jan and sign a pre-contract with him if he doesnt extend before that

"Me gusta mantenerme en una ciudad, en un equipo, pero un equipo que sea ganador, que tenga mentalidad ganadora, de ganar títulos. Y es lo que los chilenos siempre me piden y me ponen en las redes sociales"

TRANSLATION:

I would like to stay in a city [long term], in a team [long term], but a team that wins, that has a winning mentality, that wins titles. Its what chileans always ask from me, and what they post on social media."

Wenger signs a new contract and then sells Sanchez to Chelsea? Yeah I can't see that happening. He will go to Bayern, PSG or Juve probably
When do Bayern or Juve ever splash out enormous sums for single players? Juve are notoriously cheap and always looking for a deal. Only just bought Higuain due to the Pogba windfall. PSG have loads of players in his position already, no?
Don't players who are in their last year of contracts usually go for less money? The clubs could easily wait till Jan and sign a pre-contract with him if he doesnt extend before that
But then you have to wait a year. And will Sanchez want to start yet another season with Arsenal knowing he's handicapped from the start due to their manager?

When do Bayern or Juve ever splash out enormous sums for single players? Juve are notoriously cheap and always looking for a deal. Only just bought Higuain due to the Pogba windfall. PSG have loads of players in his position already, no?
But then you have to wait a year. And will Sanchez want to start yet another season with Arsenal knowing he's handicapped from the start due to their manager?
Bayern bought Martinez for like £35m 3 years ago. I'm sure they would offer 40-50m for Sanchez if they wanted him. Especially with Ribery and Robben getting old.

He's better than Hazard tbh, Hazard would never ever be able to replicate what Sanchez does for Arsenal, only reason why they are remotely close to top 4, Hazard can barely take Belgium to bigger heights. Sanches brings goals, productivity, Hazard is the best dribbler and most skillfull player but I dont think his direct influence is as big as Sanchez' (for Arsenal and Chile). I think if Sanchez moves to Chelsea, Hazard leaves anyway.

He's better than Hazard tbh, Hazard would never ever be able to replicate what Sanchez does for Arsenal, only reason why they are remotely close to top 4, Hazard can barely take Belgium to bigger heights. Sanches brings goals, productivity, Hazard is the best dribbler and most skillfull player but I dont think his direct influence is as big as Sanchez' (for Arsenal and Chile). I think if Sanchez moves to Chelsea, Hazard leaves anyway.

I dont think hazard is going anywhere. belgian media and our media are pretty.certain hell stay. If anything i think he will sign a new deal or stay one more year at least in the CL. If chelsea get sanchez it is to play with hazard 100%

Bayern bought Martinez for like £35m 3 years ago. I'm sure they would offer 40-50m for Sanchez if they wanted him. Especially with Ribery and Robben getting old.
Martinez was actually 5 years ago. Damn, time flies... they paid €40m for Martinez, €37m for Götze and €38m for Hummels.
Hummels - like Alexis - with only one year left of his contract.

so in other words is Sanchez the "big fish in the pond" at Arsenal whereas at Chelsea, like Hazard he will be one of several big fish?

P.S I meant in this season

Last edited:
I honestly think some of you Chelsea bunch are becoming quite deluded this season..

Hazard the best player in the league? Sanchez to Chelsea?

Come on now.

Considering Griezmann goes to Bayern, we should go all out for Sanchez.
What? That's the first time i have heard that. That would make zero sense. We're often not even playing a 4-5-1 and when we are we still have Thiago and Müller in that position behind the striker.
Na, Bayern isn't interested in Griezmann, Sanchez is much more realistic and a way better fit.

What? That's the first time i have heard that. That would make zero sense. We're often not even playing a 4-5-1 and when we are we still have Thiago and Müller in that position behind the striker.
Na, Bayern isn't interested in Griezmann, Sanchez is much more realistic and a way better fit.

Di Marzio has confirmed Bayern are interested and one of the front runners for Griezmann. Di Marzio knows his stuff.