Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I think Sanchez will do really well under Jose, He seems to be the type of person who thrives under pressure.

I also like how it will make our next transfer window much easier.
Forget about our current position in the league. At the moment, Yes, We are behind City.

But if We get Sanchez, it would be perfect for next season. A world class attacker which also happens to be a RW, one which we badly need right now.
Then Jose could shift his priority elsewhere for next season.. *cough cough* Left back and right back...

Can't believe this is actually happening. This is too good to be true, come on Woody, make it happen!

Macern

Pee pee pants
It isn’t even ten o’clock yet. It takes what, half an hour by plane from London?
People need to relax, it’ll be sorted soon.
The whole process of travelling, medical, signing, photoshoot etc will undoubtedly take a full day. He should be on his way to Manchester now if we have any chance of seeing him in a United shirt by the end of the day. Which it doesn’t seem like he is.

Siorac

Several factors.

Tata Martino was the coach in a disastrous season with lack of cohesion & unity in the squad. The infamous rotten apple was Cesc and he was sold but not before Alexis who had difficulties being a regular started in competition with Pedro but also in truly adapting to Barcelona's style of play. Personally, I thought he was fitting better & better in the end but it was clear they were after a #9 with Lucho coming in and they merely needed a serviceable winger rather than someone as creative and in need of touches as Alexis. Plus, he was going to command a bigger fee than Pedro in the market. In the end, they sold both Pedro & Alexis in the same summer but I think again this was now due to the understanding they had MSN and no one was going to get minutes ahead of them
Umm, no? Sanchez was sold in 2014, Pedro was sold a year later.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
It's ridiculous. So joining a team for more money is reprehensible, but joining a club where silverware is pretty much guaranteed is not?

These journo's are pathetic.
The media have a hard on for Pep and love to hate Jose, but this is a step further. This is blind loyalty to Pep and his holier than thou approach all the while they paint Jose as a pantomime villain.

cloyton

Come on.. Please let this be the day.. Got such a bitter city fan in the office today spiting so much rubbish would love to rub his nose in it!!!

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
With squad i am full optimist always( i think that we can win CL and even maybe catch city) but in big name transfers i am full pessimist. Still waiting full twist here with city raising offer to the sky.

minoo-utd

My god, the image of Manchester United by so called experts and pundits is so bitterly biased … listen to almost everyone except Andy Gray here … especially George "I'd take the easiest route to a medal every time" Boatang and Richard "they've been rubbed off" Keyes :lol::lol::

Rubbed off! Rubbed fecking off? My God what's now! Because City are winning the league we are rubbed off, all these cnuts want to see us another Liverpool and it hurts them we still bring and attract the best. The feck it seems like City won it 3 successive times and back to back C.L ffs.

sosolid4u09

We are owned by private businessmen. PSG, from what I remember, are owned by a investment group of the Qatari government. There is a difference.
Not sure why Qatar is being brought up in this thread though.
That's why I said It was RAWK worthy.

StonedhamsterZA

The media have a hard on for Pep and love to hate Jose, but this is a step further. This is blind loyalty to Pep and his holier than thou approach all the while they paint Jose as a pantomime villain.
There needs to be some form of parallel with Mou being the Dark Knight and Pep being Harvey Dent.

sosolid4u09

If you can't see the difference between being used as a propaganda tool for a state that sponsors terrorist groups that carry out atrocities in the City the club is situated in, against being owned by American business people, then good luck to you.

You do realise we are not owned by the American government right?!
My point stands. Bringing up Qatar and ISIS in a thread about Alexis Sanchez is ridiculous.

utdman

Imagine if we win the CL this season and City the PL with us in second place. That can still happen, can't it?

Basso

Not a big fan of signing players who have already peaked but stealing one from Man city is mouth watering and yes money talkd:)
If i was offered 30-40 % more elsewhere most would accept gladly

sosolid4u09

Jose doesn't help himself.
I know he's our manager so we back him. But think back to how he was at Chelsea, especially the second time around. What was your opinion of him then? What is it now?
Not addressing you specifically but the collective fanbase.

spiriticon

Anyone got the feeling this guy is another spoilt South American who we should steer clear of, no matter how good he is?

I get the Di Maria vibes about this one.

LonelyFire

I don’t think City are out of this yet. Wouldn’t surprise me to see “City back in...” stories soon.

HankHill

Supports
Ewe Night Tid.
Anyone got the feeling this guy is another spoilt South American who we should steer clear of, no matter how good he is?

He is a much harder worker and has a better attitude, despite what some of his Arsenal tantrums would lead you to believe.

I think he holds himself and others to a high standard whereas Di Maria just didn't have the bottle at times.

WPMUFC

With squad i am full optimist always( i think that we can win CL and even maybe catch city) but in big name transfers i am full pessimist. Still waiting full twist here with city raising offer to the sky.
City don't want to do the deal because they don't want to pay the agent that has led them on a wild goose chase since August. City are essentially hoping that Sanchez will ask the agent to take a lower fee so he can "play for pep". The only problem is, Sanchez wants to leave arsenal more than playing for pep. Sanchez will happily play anywhere as long as he can leave arsenal.

MUFC does what MCFC won't: not giving one stuff about who gets paid.

spiriticon

Why? Do you have any reasons to believe that?
Sure... his attitude at Arsenal for the last few months stinks. Just like Di Maria's and Tevez when they wanted to go.

I would have loved him last summer. But I'm not so sure about Alexis' attitude these days.

Ainu

He was only born some 1000 miles from where Di Maria was born, in a different country. But yeah, they're both South American so they must be the same. And of course South America is famous for being a wealthy region full of spoilt people.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
WHY CAN SHE NOT TAKE THE STRAIN?

WHAT HAS HAPPENED?

Oh, nothing.

kotha

Just got the "she cannot take the strain captain msg" and thought we signed him!! :lol:

Trizy

''She canee take the strain''

Just to finally get on to see nothing.. my poor muppet heart :(

Status
Not open for further replies.