Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bloody-Nine

Chuckle

There's not a player in the world would choose United over City these days.

Funny you could actually see Wenger wanting Mkhitaryan as he'd probably get a better tune out of him than Mourinho.. still there's no way Alexis is going to that shithole

The Mkhitaryan part makes me think it's bullshit. Swap deals aren't real.

They are getting giddy on the caf :)

This has dragged on for way too long. If City somehow screws this up, this will be embarrassing.

Manchester United SNUBBED.

Odd move from them, they face being publicly rejected in favour of their rivals and will come off as desperate when he inevitably signs for City anyway.

so he'll be signing for city in the week then. happens every time hehe
:lol:

How's that dose of reality taste?

el3mel

This must really hurt them, watching us linked with world class players, the rags, sky, talkshit, BBC, men, daily fail...love it.

I'll die from laughing if I continued any farther in this thread.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Memories of 'And I do apologise, Mr Ferguson'... :lol:

sunama

Baghdad Bob
First we find out that football transfers rely on antiquated fax machines (who the hell uses these things?).
Now we find out Manchester does not have a passport office (a major city in the UK not having a passport office is baffling).

Tom Van Persie

No relation
There's even conspiracy theories popping up in there: Goldmine.

'I know for a fact that these two clubs have had secret business meetings in the past and I have no doubt (along with the dippers) that they do so presently. If one can sell to the other instead of us, they will.'

'Has to be this. Especially when you consider that Mourinho used to slag Wenger to f*ck at one point calling him a voyeur. Now Wenger can't wait to do a deal with the rags over us. We have smashed the cosy cartel and they can't deal with it.'
They are so bitter. :lol:

sosolid4u09

wow from page 3404 onwards every few posts is someone pointing out that the odds of him signing for city are absolutely TUMBLING

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/alexis-sanchez.321724/page-3404

Theres been an avalanche of money for him to the rags. Down to 7/4. We're now 4/5.
That is some price to come to us.

and out come all the flappers

Now at 1.8 to join city

Haha the usual flappers are out in force.

1.91 to join city now

People need to calm down about odds etc. They go up and down as well when bets are put on so same as city's odd went from 4 to 1.2 when the news came a couple of days ago. PSG had 15 odds to sign alves a day before he did.

Nobody cares about the betting odds, especially when you keep giving 10 minute updates

el3mel

stay big - if he doesnt sign for us, he's an idiot who simply wants a pay cheque. We are bigger than a player. Retain focus and if he doesn't come, shrug and move on.
Yep because your club is built on players who wanted to play for the shirt, bot because of Arab buying the club and spending fortunes. :lol:

el3mel

Once rags are linked you know he’s very close to joining us.

Looks like he won’t get registered in time for Liverpool unless he signs today. As long as we have him before the Newcastle game it’s fine.

Axkiko

Lot of rival fans now trying to describe Alexis is a toxic player and he is the cancer of the reason why Arsenal are falling down.

TsuWave

honestly, feck bluemoon and rival fans.

United needs to announce this already. I'm waiting on the announcement pictures/videos.

Judas

Open to offers
Hahaha

Oh how the times have changed. The history boys trying to muscle in on our targets.

I'm more confident than ever that he'll be with us within days.
Love that nickname, history boys, as opposed to what, the......no history boys?

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
This myth that Sanchez and Pep have some special bond.

It's ridiculous.
Not even sure where that came from. Alexis only played for Pep for one season and Pep repeatedly subbed him and publicly berated him for being too individualistic and sticking to Pep's positional play philosophy.

sosolid4u09

imagine if Sanchez were to do a U turn now and sign for Liverpool.........imagine..........

manunited1919

I just woke up and am reading a few pages back, but assume this is gonna get locked any minute now.
I just want to thank @Damien and the rest of the moderators for the fantastic job they do.

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands

How stupid. Two giant clubs in Manchester and they can't even get work permits in the city. Surely MUFC and MCFC should be coming together and giving the government some money to set one up?
It's 35 miles away :lol:

Micky Targaryen

Andy_Cole

First we find out that football transfers rely on antiquated fax machines (who the hell uses these things?).
Now we find out Manchester does not have a passport office (a major city in the UK not having a passport office is baffling).
Haha it's quite normal for us Mancs to go to Liverpool to sort out Visa's/ Passports. It's only an hour away!

Status
Not open for further replies.