Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickosaur

One of my personal favourites from that Blue Moon thread...

Up to 1.57 to join city now on sky bet. Just had a little punt before it drops when united distance themselves. Happily take sky's and the raggies money :-)
:lol: 'raggies'

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
Nearly got to page 600, I didn't think we'd make 500. If nothing is mentioned today I see us getting near the 1000.
almost 600 pages. it's been an honour guys.
This thread has reawakened the muppet in me that died during the Vidal saga
This was the first saga that got me hooked. I was on holiday checking the thread constantly and my girlfriend got really annoyed.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
That Bluemoon thread reminds me of a tweet I saw last night. It was something like:

"Sanchez joins van Dijk, Bailly, Alves, Mbappe, *a few other names I forget* who cant wait to play under Guardiola"

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Wouldn't it be great if somehow City stumbled and Sanchez propelled us to the league? fecking hell, the meltdown across the planet would be insane.

squiggle

Supports
Ligue 1, Arsenal

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
That Bluemoon thread reminds me of a tweet I saw last night. It was something like:

"Sanchez joins van Dijk, Bailly, Alves, Mbappe, *a few other names I forget* who cant wait to play under Guardiola"
Found it

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
The replies are so salty
:lol:
"Thanks for your service, Alexis. Great player and we failed to build adequately around you. However I’ll never be able to accept you going to United - so you’re dead to me. Adios
"

:lol::lol::lol:

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I'd be more interested to know why a new work permit is needed when they've both been working here for some time. Plus why this is being done as the last job instead of while everything else was ongoing.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
I’m going to work in a minute so won’t be able to contribute for much longer. It will probably be closed by the time I finish work. It’s been good fellow muppets :D
Enjoy work see you soon for your next undercover mission

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
It's impressive the thread reached 600 in 12 days only, imagine the saga being in the summer, the thread would've reached 2000+ maybe.

Zlatattack

I reckon we'll get to a 1000 pages. We'll get another 100 until he signs and then 300 when he does sign and everyone has that wank they promised they would. The topic will be filled with people telling us what a relief it was.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
Bluemoon comments;

Nice try United.

As if he would choose Maureen over Pep

You know its a done deal when these stories start to emerge pmsl.

You can always count on the rags media friends to put the usual last minute story of them making last minute bids for our targets.
Must be close.

This has dragged on for way too long. If City somehow screws this up, this will be embarrassing.

Odd move from them, they face being publicly rejected in favour of their rivals and will come off as desperate when he inevitably signs for City anyway.

so he'll be signing for city in the week then. happens every time hehe

Next - United will distance themselves and then it's party time.

pathetic isn't it. guess that confirms he'll be joining us very shortly. thanks for the update !

Just a day before mourinho denies why interest in him in the press conference and we have him home by weekend

No way on this earth would Sanchez play under the snake.

Are we going to be hearing the crys of ' We didn't want him antway!' in the next week or two.
(Yes, we will hear them from City fans :))
Holy crap this is gold. They really do think they're something. Now we just need to wrap this up with him scoring the goal that knocks them out of the champions league :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.