Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez to join United and score the winning goal against City in CL final. You heard it here first. Imagine the scenes..

A friend of mine is a steward in first class on Virgin rail and they have just had a very interesting passenger just take their seat to travel from London to Manchester 1st class...details to follow

A friend of mine is a steward in first class on Virgin rail and they have just had a very interesting passenger just take their seat to travel from London to Manchester 1st class...details to follow
And know the saga has come full circle with common folk itk work! keep us updated mate

Does Alexis have a girlfriend/wife that is going to follow manchester united accounts today?

So at least we’ve narrowed it down to Manchester!

Man I missed silly season

We're signing Jeff Winter.

No better place than the caf during silly season.

This had better not be bullshit

Sam Lee (who's as reliable as they come with regards to City) is still saying that City think they're getting him. When City fans reminded him that this deal had similarities to what happened with Dani Alves, Lee reassured them and said that his sources feel that it's not the same scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.