Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are blocked from following @talkSPORTDrive and viewing @talkSPORTDrive's Tweets.

And have been for quite sometime :cool:

Arsenal want 35m. In today's market, mikhis value is definitely 25-35m
He's worth that money, sure. But the deal is not fair in the sense of the straight exchange for those two players. One is clearly better than the other, but of course, there are other variables.

You are blocked from following @talkSPORTDrive and viewing @talkSPORTDrive's Tweets.

And have been for quite sometime :cool:
Lucky you. The best I can offer is Piers Morgan.

Now Sanchez is on more than Messi.

Soon the story will be that he'll get more weekly than some of the Sheiks, or what Buffet get in dividends.

Alexis was offered major stakeholder position at the club as an incentive to join

PVTJ6Ee.jpg
:lol::lol::lol:

Must admit it's a bit of a master stroke by Mourinho. 18 months to realise that Mkhitariyan cant hack the prem, but instead of being lumbered with him, he turns the situation into a Sanchez. Hats off to him for that. Wenger.....just lol.

Alexis was offered major stakeholder position at the club as an incentive to join

Plus a honorary street in his name, Sir Sanchez Way, right outside OT. A statue of him is being built right next to the trinity at these moments.

He's worth that money, sure. But the deal is not fair in the sense of the straight exchange for those two players. One is clearly better than the other, but of course, there are other variables.
Oh absolutely. Sanchez on his day is a top 3 player in the prem. I mean purely from a valuation point of view.

We need a final push in here guys. It's the weekend so let's all get in here and wait for it to happen. Dont know what I will do with myself when this thread is locked

I feel for Micky on a professional level. Arsenal is a step down though I think he'll do well. I was very excited when he signed and thought he'd be great for us but it just didn't quite happen outside of a couple of small patches of form. Comes across as a good bloke and didn't lack the effort he just didn't quite work for what we were trying to do and perhaps didn't quite have the right mentality so hard not to root for the guy but yeah sad ending for him at the club unfortunately.

Sanchez even at £500k a week (which he isn't on) still won't be close to Messi's wages. Didn't football leaks find that Messi gets €104m a year? If true, that's €2m a week.

Still chatting about wages?! It's so tedious.

I wonder if that Micky story is true re: leaving training? If he is pictured turning up for training again at Carrington next week I'll despair :lol:

how is an agent supposedly deciding the deal, if his client wants the move? that doesn't make sense

It's not true of course. It's player who decides about his own future, not his agent. I would sack my agent if they don't do what i want.

Sanchez even at £500k a week (which he isn't on) still won't be close to Messi's wages. Didn't football leaks find that Messi gets €104m a year? If true, that's €2m a week.
Messi apparently is on 40-50% of Barcelonas wages. It's insane. :lol:

The most annoying transfer I can remember in terms of media coverage. All that talk about his wages. Who cares honestly. Incredibly dumb. Just get it done already

It's not true of course. It's player who decides about his own future, not his agent. I would sack my agent if they don't do what i want.
other tweet says Raiola is haggling over his own cut. So we have lost the player for a game whilst he squeezes more money for himself

The most annoying transfer I can remember in terms of media coverage. All that talk about his wages. Who cares honestly. Incredibly dumb. Just get it done already
Modern day fans are obsessed with wages. I couldn't give two turds what players earn. It's not my money.

Massive chunk of that is image rights, adidas sponsorship etc...
But yeah even wages alone, no way Sanchez earns more than him, Ronaldo or Neymar.

Status
Not open for further replies.