Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Balague saying there is another 'mystery' club in for Sanchez just last night? He has really shown his true colours in this saga and I want see what shite he comes out with when it's officially confirmed.

More twitter polls, hopefully.

Just found that twitter has suspended Simon Stone(BBC reporter and ITK for us) twitter account. They wanted to suspend an impersonation but ended up banning the real one :lol:

https://twitter.com/sistoney67

Talksport exceeding themselves. Durham claiming he'll be earning more than Messi and only 15 mins ago Ballague claimed Messi is earning £48m after tax in Barca.

Wasn't Balague saying there is another 'mystery' club in for Sanchez just last night? He has really shown his true colours in this saga and I want see what shite he comes out with when it's officially confirmed.
Probably that “Moneybags United bought out the mystery club, having paid them GBP 483 Mn to withdraw their bid”.

Just found that twitter has suspended Simon Stone(BBC reporter and ITK for us) twitter account. They wanted to suspend an impersonation but ended up banning the real one :lol:

https://twitter.com/sistoney67

That's great - I bet he's fuming right now.

The Sanchez transfer is prime Tweeting time for journalists.

What good is advertising for them? They don't actually have any planes.

Me: Jesus I'd love a bottle of water from a gift shop. I know, I'll fly to Manchester and buy one!
They make enough out of car parking without all the airport charges that do go to them. You don't think that the airports operate for free do you?

East Midlands are always e-mailing me.

Where the hell do you guys get this wage per week information from on the very day a player signs ffs, where are thesw journalists getting all these 'reported' figures from? People just pull up figures out of their arse and y'all start speculating about it here.

BTW is that the most exciting January we have seen in previous years ? Many big deals are being done it:

Coutinho to Barca
Barkley to Chelsea
Sanchez to United
Mikhi to Arsenal
Walcott to Everton
Andy Carroll to Chelsea... Hmm better to forget about this one.

I do think its fair to ask questions about where this deal would leave Martial. Of course it doesnt spell the end for him, and it is hugely encouraging that Arsenal's advances were dismissed so quickly. But if Martial doesnt get games he is going to start getting restless eventually. I hope we see both of them in the same starting XI plenty of times but are we going to play Sanchez on the right? Doesnt seem likely. Neither does dropping Lukaku so that Martial can play up front. Hopefully Mourinho has a plan.

Pretty sure that is a gross figure as that is always how wages are discussed in the UK, in any profession.

If his signing on bonus in amortised over the length of the contract the figure then becomes around the £400k a week gross mark.

Di Mazrio said City would pay him £13m a year = £250k a week, with £30m amortised over 4 years or 208 weeks = £144,230 = £394,230

Only City would haLF the bonus if he didn't run down his contract and joined in the winter.
Honestly don't care if a signing bonus is pushed into the wages or given out at once. I still just see it as a signing bonus. Could be that others have always included those in their wage calculations, but I haven't thought of it that way since people talk about both bonuses and wages separately. :)

Don’t you normally just go where your plane is taking off from?
Nope I look around for where is cheapest. That's why I mainly go form East Midland although Birmingham is closer to me. Last 3 times I've travelled East Midland was half the price of Birmingham. We're talking hundreds of pounds in savings.

Could be announced today. Herrera just posted a video on Instagram of commercial activity in carrington.

Frankly Balague should be blacklisted on here. He's been a disgrace and shown himself to be nothing more than a WUM.

yes there was and Oldham has denied that they were interested in buying Sanchez. It was on their official twitter.

I do think its fair to ask questions about where this deal would leave Martial. Of course it doesnt spell the end for him, and it is hugely encouraging that Arsenal's advances were dismissed so quickly. But if Martial doesnt get games he is going to start getting restless eventually. I hope we see both of them in the same starting XI plenty of times but are we going to play Sanchez on the right? Doesnt seem likely. Neither does dropping Lukaku so that Martial can play up front. Hopefully Mourinho has a plan.

Why?

BTW is that the most exciting January we have seen in previous years ? Many big deals are being done it:

Coutinho to Barca
Barkley to Chelsea
Sanchez to United
Mikhi to Arsenal
Walcott to Everton
Andy Carroll to Chelsea... Hmm better to forget about this one.
You can forget about Barklet, Miki, and Walcott too :p

Should have included Firminho so the stats were from the same place

EDIT: Also I'm sure that 1 Lukaku interception led to a goal for us.
Here.

Where are our midfielders?
The picture mentioned Forwards so I just did our offensive players. Midfielders are naturally expected to have loads of tackles and interceptions anyway.

Honestly don't care if a signing bonus is pushed into the wages or given out at once. I still just see it as a signing bonus. Could be that others have always included those in their wage calculations, but I haven't thought of it that way since people talk about both bonuses and wages separately. :)

I think this is where the press are getting these high figures from though. Di Mazrio is the best source on all this an his info was that City were going to pay him an incredible amount of money too.

Oh yeah, it's his instagram story. you need to follow him to see it, can't post link.

Will be De Gea and Jose new contracts I think.

I would be more happier than the Sanchez signing. De Gea is GOAT and Mourinho despite his shortcomings is still a top class manager. It will add stability to us.

Because its not his position. He rarely plays there. I imagine Sanchez will play where Sanchez plays best.

Could be wrong of course, just what I expect to see.

As some pointed earlier Sanchez will take Mata's role, and Mata was never a pure right winger with Mourinho here. Sanchez will start the match on paper on the right but practically he'll be roaming the forward line with full freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.