Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's the club's money which can be spent in other areas so it's pretty important.

Not saying I object to paying him whatever the feck he wants, just thought I'd see if people believe the fees.
We all complain when the Glazers take money out, and there always seems to be a few of complaints when they invest heavily too. :lol:

Sanchez is going to be a bloody good signing for Utd. Can't say I'm looking forward to having Mkhi and Ozil in the same team but Wenger will solve that by losing Ozil on a free in a few months so its ok.

Happy times :(

Hes gonna be on 1m a week with us.
but for City, he would have been playing for free under pep.

Cant believe he chose Money over Pep...

The Pogba one ran even longer.

With people stalking him on holiday even.

Took so long because Pogba was on holiday and it was the end of the season. Sanchez isn't and we're smack bang in the middle of the season.

It actually isn't a week, it's an hour. So £1.48m an hour for 30 hours a week is around 177m a month. Think that's right.
Sounds pretty standard for a top player these days. Probably Neymar's fault.

I won't mind giving him 700k a week if it'll piss off some of these bitter journalists. :D

This is great for them. That will get retweeted countless times over the next few hours. free advertising.

What good is advertising for them? They don't actually have any planes.

Me: Jesus I'd love a bottle of water from a gift shop. I know, I'll fly to Manchester and buy one!

I won't mind giving him 700k a week if it'll piss off some of these bitter journalists. :D
It's all hilarious. City's signing on bonus was reported at 15m to sign this month, and 30m to sign in the summer. That on top of no doubt a hefty wage. feck all mentioned about money then was there?

It's all hilarious. City's signing on bonus was reported at 15m to sign this month, and 30m to sign in the summer. That on top of no doubt a hefty wage. feck all mentioned about money then was there?

Nah he was going to City to play for Pep and Pep only. :D

The point is the number of interceptions for a striker is not something which should be 'more widely known'. Also, your original point about him being 'lazy' is just wrong. He works very hard for the team.
The fact that he only has 1 [ONE] in that period of time is something that should be known. I'd imagine assists that a striker wins are far more valuable due to his average position on the field. One interception is a monumental outlier. Utterly bizarre.

"Signing Sanchez is the right move for Guardiola, but not necessarily Manchester City" - that could've just as easily been the headline a week ago, but it sure as hell would not have been written. Now that his destination is United, the narrative is different.

This is going to be announced by tomorrow morning. Why? Arsene has his pre match conferences on Thursday's. It's in both parties best interest to wrap this deal up so Arsene and Jose on Friday don't have to answer any Alexis speculation questions. We're getting closer.

"Signing Sanchez is the right move for Guardiola, but not necessarily Manchester City" - that could've just as easily been the headline a week ago, but it sure as hell would not have been written. Now that his destination is United, the narrative is different.

Another journalist who has to have an opinion on things for money.

If he’s in London getting his hair cut at this time, he’s got to get up north, have a medical, photo shoot and announcement.

Tomorrow I reckon.

Indeed.

Just spent the last 2 hours brutalising my F5 key just to see my fellow muppets lose it over a haircut, god I love transfer windows.

Speaking of bottling it ...
DIwLsgdXkAAYWsv.jpg
Hazard really let himself go

What good is advertising for them? They don't actually have any planes.

Me: Jesus I'd love a bottle of water from a gift shop. I know, I'll fly to Manchester and buy one!

Why should Jesus fly to Manchester since he is already in Manchester?

Yeah, because of City's success, he's been totally forgotten about, but it should be a bigger talking point than it is.

It’s the same old though as we had it with DDG and Hart. It is the narrative set by the media imo as the same with the money thing it just gets boring.

Wasn't Balague saying there is another 'mystery' club in for Sanchez just last night? He has really shown his true colours in this saga and I want see what shite he comes out with when it's officially confirmed.

Yeah no way is it 14m over 4 years, thats 67k lol.
14m per year makes sense which is approx 270k a week, but then again that seems kinda low too
Low? He'd be 20k per week off being our highest earner.

Status
Not open for further replies.