Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

If only we could cherry-pick whoever and whenever from our domestic league like the wonderful Bayern.

What is his point of such a tweet ? That Sanchez will ruin our dressing room ?

Why are these journalists so bitter of this transfer ? I think they're bitter than even Arsenal fans themselves.

Can everyone stop taking what agents say as gospel please.

What sort of negotiater would he be if he just said the truth all the time.

This has gone too far and too long for it to not happen. Both clubs want the respective players and they will find a way to make it go through. Just wish it would be sooner rather than later otherwise I will need a new F5 key

Good grief, these alleged professional journalists can't even be bothered to sense-check their own figures.

They are claiming £14m over the contract... which is £60k per week. I don't think so!:lol:
Yeah that seems weird. I think it might 14 million per year.

What is his point of such a tweet ? That Sanchez will ruin our dressing room ?

Why are these journalists so bitter of this transfer ? I think they're bitter than even Arsenal fans themselves.
Damage control by RH.

And asking for extreme wages is sometimes the diplomatic way of scaring off clubs you don't want to join.

This will eventually evolve into "Sanchez is on 500k per week".

If I had a job and I under-performed for most of the duration, I wouldn't have a job, anymore.
If you had a contract from your employer of 4 years of continuous employment and they ask you to quit for under-performance, they are supposed to compensate you for break of contract.

This has gone too far and too long for it to not happen. Both clubs want the respective players and they will find a way to make it go through. Just wish it would be sooner rather than later otherwise I will need a new F5 key
If youve followed these threads before, you'd know that the longer they go on the less likely they are to ever actually happen. Most transfers happen pretty out of the blue, this has been dragged out a lot, with constant updates to the point where it's hard to tell what was credible and what was pure fabrication. I understand with 2 players involves this one is a little more complicated, with one basically being forced to move. But there isn't any hard evidence that this is sorted.

If they got the pre/post tax bit wrong. 270k is probably about right. Not exactly massive wages in todays market considering Rooney was on more than that 5 years ago. I think 250-300k is probably the average for top players (except Madrid & Barca).

Even if he's on 20p a month, we're still gonna see headlines like 'United ruin Football' & '£500M A WEEK!'

Could be totally wrong here, but I wouldn't be surprised one bit if it's the Alexis Sanchez to United side of the deal where the problem is(if there is one), and Mkhitaryan has already agreed personal terms with Arsenal and is just waiting like the rest of us for it to be finalised.

If youve followed these threads before, you'd know that the longer they go on the less likely they are to ever actually happen. Most transfers happen pretty out of the blue, this has been dragged out a lot, with constant updates to the point where it's hard to tell what was credible and what was pure fabrication. I understand with 2 players involves this one is a little more complicated, with one basically being forced to move. But there isn't any hard evidence that this is sorted.
Agreed. But the bold part is actually true for this transfer as well. Sure it has stretched slightly since the news first broke, but that doesn't mean that this potential transfer didn't happen out of the blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.