Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine thinking this isnt a done dealio :lol::lol:What a bunch of actually practical cnuts because tbh its a complicated deal and anything can go wrong!
Me thinks its a done delio though, Raiola wouldnt be naming names if it wasnt or at least close to completion.
Btw does anyone remember any other high profile player swaps? Only the papers go on and on about swaps when they actually never happen. They'll go fecking bonkers now.

I would agree with this - I think it's basically "done" but there are quite a few details to iron out. I can imagine that United will partly subsidize Mhkitaryan's wage.

they should have started negotiations with Lemar far earlier in the summer. they would have rid themselves of a player that didn't want to be there, and had a quality, younger replacement for only about £25-30m more. just bad negotiating from Arsenal all round.

has worked out well for us though.

They did.
Yeah this makes sense to me.

I could see that, it sucks having a player on your team that isn't on the same level of spirit for you. It tough formulate winning attitudes.

I still think Arsenal in terms of a career move is more lucrative than Dortmund. Playing in the Premier league is the current place to be, get you most exposure and some extra revenue. But who know's players have their own thoughts as well and they may think its a better move for them in the long term.

That's rubbish and you completely missed my point. One of the major issues his teammates had with him in training and during games was his constant risk taking and losing the ball, while not helping them defend as a result. After a while I could see how that would piss off your teammates.

29 is pretty old to be buying a player. How many top years did RvP give us ? One, maybe one and a half ? (Zlatan is obviously an exception here).

Well, yeah, but it doesn't really have to be like that, does it? It really depends on each player, their own attributes and how they adapt to their new limitations. Some players even reach their best form in their eirly thirties, and it's not that rare. I think Sanchez has at least three or four years at the top, and he has become a much more mature player than he was, for example, at Barcelona. RVP's drop of form was actually quite surprising to me, I thought he still had a few good years in him..

When Raiola is involved then it's all about him wanting more money.
That's because he's a great agent and cares about his clients more than Manchester United's interests. Never understand the concept that people shouldn't get the best deal possible

Ox has been garbage this season. He had a great game against City though.

Attacking wise, the second bolded is nonsense.
Actually, he hasn't. He's played more minutes for Liverpool than anyone else from what I read recently. If he was garbage, I doubt he would get that much game time.

I would agree with this - I think it's basically "done" but there are quite a few details to iron out. I can imagine that United will partly subsidize Mhkitaryan's wage.

Possibly. Arsenal may be willing to up their wage offer a little bit considering you'd imagine Sanchez is probably near to being their highest earner but we might even help out to an extent considering we're already getting a very fecking good deal.

Ox has been garbage this season. He had a great game against City though.

Attacking wise, the second bolded is nonsense.

I agree. The second boldest part is indeed nonsense. Each time I saw Arsenal this year they were a great to watch.

No, you do not understand. For this window, arsenal can play ball. You cannot sign him to a pre contract until march, at which point he may already have signed a contact with a foreign club.

The point of the matter is if you want him this month, arsenal can still dictate whether to accept the bid or tell you where to go. Hence, they are trying to get the best deal for us since you are so willing to get the deal done so ultimately while Sanchez and united may want this to happen, arsenal will only sanction it if they are happy with what we are getting. In other words, we still hold all the cards.
Otherwise, we can cut this out and have Sanchez play the rest of the 4 months of whatever there is left and then look to replace in the summer.

You don't know what you're saying.

The player and his agent dictate what goes on and Arsenal are in tatters right now - will they want to hold out a bit longer and have Sanchez smash an already smashed dressing room and team?! Apart from the fact that Wenger has his back against the wall as he's being vilified from all quarters!

I can see why Miki wouldn't want to move to Arsenal tbh. They're in a right state at the moment and it's not the most harmonious of dressing rooms. Saying all that, i really can't see him getting another game at United if he does stay. He wasn't exactly flavour of the month before, so after all this i can't see a way back for him.

Probably be in his best interest to leave. Hopefully, for us, that means moving to Arsenal. He is in a bit of a shit situation though tbf.
Only has himself to blame. If he spent as much time trying to improve his footballing skills as he does tweeting "#MickiMagic" maybe he'd have been a star here.

Possibly. Arsenal may be willing to up their wage offer a little bit considering you'd imagine Sanchez is probably near to being their highest earner but we might even help out to an extent considering we're already getting a very fecking good deal.

Absolutely.

Actually, he hasn't. He's played more minutes for Liverpool than anyone else from what I read recently. If he was garbage, I doubt he would get that much game time.

That can't be right. Have you got the stats?

Its' the Express, so take it for what it is:

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...hez-Arsenal-Debut-Jose-Mourinho-Gossip-Latest

Manchester United are on the brink of landing Alexis Sanchez in a £65million deal that will see Henrikh Mkhitaryan move to Arsenal.

Sanchez is expected to arrive at Old Trafford within the next 48 hours and could even make his debut at Burnley this weekend.

United will pay £25m cash to Arsenal and include Mkhitaryan as part of the deal.

They will then hand Sanchez a huge signing-on fee of £25m while agent Fernando Felicevich will bank £5m.

Arsenal, meanwhile, are already starting to prepare for life without the Chilean sensation.

They are closing in on a deal for Mkhitaryan while reports today surfaced that Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has agreed personal terms with the Gunners

Mhkitaryan will be a great addition for Arsenal.

Mhkitaryan————-Lemar
Lacazette
Aubameyang​
That is a strong front four if the rumor for Auba and Lemar are true. Whoever is holding up this transfer needs to give in, so I can put Sanchez in my fantasy team.

I am soo addicted to this for the few days, I checked this every 10 minutes or so. Please help..

Mhkitaryan————-Lemar
Lacazette
Aubameyang​
That is a strong front four if the rumor for Auba and Lemar are true. Whoever is holding up this transfer needs to give in, so I can put Sanchez in my fantasy team.

WTF is that they only have one of those players currently.

I can see why Miki wouldn't want to move to Arsenal tbh. They're in a right state at the moment and it's not the most harmonious of dressing rooms. Saying all that, i really can't see him getting another game at United if he does stay. He wasn't exactly flavour of the month before, so after all this i can't see a way back for him.

Probably be in his best interest to leave. Hopefully, for us, that means moving to Arsenal. He is in a bit of a shit situation though tbf.
He clearly is overpaid at United and wants to get a long term deal at 150k plus. How many arsenal players earn above 100k? Not many I guess.

Anything to catch up on?

Also, I cycled home in the wet, and had a beer in the shower. Forgot how nice shower beers are

Mhkitaryan————-Lemar
Lacazette
Aubameyang​

Are they even interested in Lemar ? Liverpool look like the ones interested.

Anyway, hypothetical. They can line up with Mikhi, Welbeck and Lacazette, too.

Anything to catch up on?

Also, I cycled home in the wet, and had a beer in the shower. Forgot how nice shower beers are

Waiting for Mikhi to finish his deal with Arsenal. Seems it'll take time according to Raiola.

Have you got the stats?
No - it's the way I walk.
Eric_Morecambe_MOCK__23213_thumb.png

IDK but that means no Mikhi no deal then. No alternatives!

Pretty sure Mikhi is going to leave. If he remains I can't see him playing again and he'll be hated by most fans. Raiola just wants to save his client's dignity and makes him leave in the best terms, nothing more.

Some on twitter panicking over the BBC saying Arsenal won't sell Sanchez for cash but only want Mkhi --- none of them realize that's straight from the pen of Raiola? Who else would make Mkhi seem as though he's desperately wanted?:lol:

The official website referenced Sanchez. Would they do that if this wasn't all but certain.

Yeah mate its obvious Raiola wants the limelight on Mkhi with him being treated like an unwanted freak locked in the basement who would eat anything you feed him. And rightly so in any other circumstances Mkhi would have got a fair bit of attention but with so much City Vs Utd, Money vs Trophies and other bs going on little Mkhi has been a complete afterthought. We all know though the fact of the matter is he would accept even shit because he hasnt eaten anything in months.

Are they even interested in Lemar ? Liverpool look like the ones interested.

Anyway, hypothetical. They can line up with Mikhi, Welbeck and Lacazette, too.

They wanted him last transfer window. I do not see why their interest would diminish. That front three won’t be good enough to cover for the loss of Sanchez and Ozil.

Status
Not open for further replies.