Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, Mkhi is in the squad tonight, which would suggests he's not part of the deal.

From the looks of it Malcom is going to Arsenal, and Alexis is leaving. Malcom's mum said on her facebook that he's coming to the UK, and he was pictured in London in the weekend.

There should be a better and/or younger alternative than Sanchez. The team needs a younger core imo

We've got too many young players with potential, we don't need more.

We need someone with star quality now, the likes of Sanchez/Bale/Griezmann fit that bill.

I personally think all this Mkhi swap deal is BS. If Arsenal won't sell to us cos they aren't getting a player in return thn why would they sell to city just for cash.

alexis on the open market having JUST turned 29, if he had 2+ years left on his contract, would go for close to 100m easy.

There is probably nobody realistically available in the world who would improve us as much as Sanchez. For any price. He is prem proven, a hard worker, and would suit our style.

Which is why its so gut wrenching that he's going City

I give it another couple of hours before i logged off here and go to my playstation while waiting for our game to start

Hopefully the post match conference after the game Jose will say something about this transfer

If Arsenal can bring in Mkhi, Malcolm and Aubumenyang they've done very well.

Sanchez as been rubbish for them this season.

So Mkhi, Malcolm alone would probably improve their team a lot.

Have a feeling Mkhi will do a lot better Arsenal than United, so they may see the Mkhi who Dortmund saw, something United fans got to witness consistently.

Have a feeling Mkhi would do well at Arsenal too.

Likewise most would say we are tailor made for Sanchez....is there a more typical Mou player...ability and determination.

There should be a better and/or younger alternative than Sanchez. The team needs a younger core imo

It's the opposite actually. We have a young core of forward players that need some great senior players with them. Currently the player above 25 in our attack are Mata ( past his peak ), Mikhi ( shite ) and Zlatan ( most probably finished ). All the others are below 25.

Have a feeling Mkhi would do well at Arsenal too.
I mean Miki has also been rubbish this season.

Anyone have the latest info? I hear Pep is having a meeting to make a firm decision on what they're doing but what's the latest involving us?

IndyKalia (I know, I'm grasping at straws haha!) have just released a statement from 90min.com saying that we have submitted a final offer for Sanchez which, although doesn't top United's, it's understood to be close.

2 very up and down sources though so take it with a pinch of salt.

fecking hell. This is actually from one the muppets on blue moon. IndyKalia ffs :lol::lol::lol:

He's not in Manchester and we've a game tonight. Nothing will be announced today/tonight.

Wasn't Pogba announced with that video at like 12 at night though? I was on holidays in Barcelona when that happened. Good times :D

I'm glad we have a game tonight to take my mind off this. At least i can enjoy watching United while waiting for further developments

He's not in Manchester and we've a game tonight. Nothing will be announced today/tonight.

Wasn't Pogba announced with that video at like 12 at night though? I was on holidays in Barcelona when that happened. Good times :D

He doesn't have to be. If an agreement is reached, the club will release a statement saying he will sign a contract pending a medical and leave it at that. We can certainly hope for that to happen tonight.

fecking hell. This is actually from one the muppets on blue moon. IndyKalia ffs :lol::lol::lol:
Yeah the post literally says it's a up and down salt and says take it with a pinch of salt. Don't see the need to be patronising about it?

Yeah the post literally says it's a up and down salt and says take it with a pinch of salt. Don't see the need to be patronising about it?

Everyone in the right mind knows IndyKalia is not a source.

I have a horrible feeling that if we do sign this mercenary (hats off to Man City not giving in to blackmail) we are going to regret it down the road, & within a year or two saying why did we sign him.

Am hearing deal is all agreed except for arsenal. They want Martial, told no, keep coming back, keep being told no, trying to sign Malcom, nothing clear on that yet and a Mkhi swap is third choice but he has not reached terms. Not hearing he doesn't want to go. Like some are saying. But it seems arsenal not giving up on trying for Martial still. But United see that as not an option.

So in short the delay is arsenal. But nothing to suggest the deal wont be done.

There's gonna be daily bullshit stories until this deal is finalised one way or another because this story attracts clicks.

This is just the ABU media setting us up as offering loads of money for Sanchez but he still chooses City over us.

Status
Not open for further replies.