Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah - forgot all about that. Woody getting his chopper out was brilliant. And Chevrolet announced the deal before anyone else.

Woody got his "chopper" out?
WTF.
I know we joke about him getting his cock out and waving it around, while saying, "I have the biggest cock", but I didn't actually think this would happen.

He's not in Manchester and we've a game tonight. Nothing will be announced today/tonight.

Wasn't Pogba announced with that video at like 12 at night though? I was on holidays in Barcelona when that happened. Good times :D

Lukaku was in LA when he was announced.

Am hearing deal is all agreed except for arsenal. They want Martial, told no, keep coming back, keep being told no, trying to sign Malcom, nothing clear on that yet and a Mkhi swap is third choice but he has not reached terms. Not hearing he doesn't want to go. Like some are saying. But it seems arsenal not giving up on trying for Martial still. But United see that as not an option.

So in short the delay is arsenal. But nothing to suggest the deal wont be done.

Are you hearing that on the wireless or from insider information? :smirk:

Am hearing deal is all agreed except for arsenal. They want Martial, told no, keep coming back, keep being told no, trying to sign Malcom, nothing clear on that yet and a Mkhi swap is third choice but he has not reached terms. Not hearing he doesn't want to go. Like some are saying. But it seems arsenal not giving up on trying for Martial still. But United see that as not an option.

Oooh, not sure we've had anyone pretending to be ITK on this saga yet.

I have a horrible feeling that if we do sign this mercenary (hats off to Man City not giving in to blackmail) we are going to regret it down the road, & within a year or two saying why did we sign him.

:D

So, by your reasoning, we should never buy a player, just in case it doesn't work out.
How about we completely stop playing altogether, because we may end up losing a game. After all, the only way to guarantee that we never lose is never to play?

I've heard on the grapevine that the whole City squad has turned their back on Pep and have chosen Money instead.

Remember when we signed Mata. Commentator on Sky just casually dropped that in while commentating on a game (can't remember if that was us playing? League cup game I think?).
Imagine that happens tonight!!!

We need to get rid of Miki's wage expense.
The guy can't tackle. He can't hold onto the ball (when challenged by an opponent). He can't score. He can't create.
Playing with him on the pitch, is like playing with 10 men.
We need to get rid of this guy asap.

We don't need to do anything. There are a lot worse squad players to have.

All of us know how good Micky can be, Mourinho has just given up cause his man management with him sucked.

Apparently, Mkhi is in the squad tonight, which would suggests he's not part of the deal.

He was definitely in the squad and was at the Lowry today. Remains to be seen if he’ll be in the match day squad.

He cant score eh? Must tell the stats men that.

How many goals has he scored in the last few months?
Answer: 1

You think that this is anything to be proud of?
An attacker who can only score 1 goal in half a season is an utter embarrassment.
In any other profession, if a person performed that badly, they'd be sacked.

I’ve grown used to too many transfers like this. So I will wait until the club announce the transfer before I start watching YouTube compilations of Sanchez.

I see that the odds shifted a bit away from us in City's favor. We were 1/5 and City were 4 yesterday. Today we are 2/5 and City are 15/8. What happened?

I see that the odds shifted a bit away from us in City's favor. We were 1/5 and City were 4 yesterday. Today we are 2/5 and City are 15/8. What happened?

Someone mentioned that earlier today. Think it might be to do with the Liverpool result.

I’ve grown used to too many transfers like this. So I will wait until the club announce the transfer before I start watching YouTube compilations of Sanchez.

Ooooh I can't wait to get home from work! Get the Sanchez mash-up videos on youtube on, volume to 11, and then get the match on the TV :)

I've turned my back on the money, what a day to be alive!

City lost to Liverpool. Some fake twitter bloke said City were meeting with Sanchez, papers ran with it. People bet on City.

Thanks IndyKalia. That clears that up.

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't need to do anything. There are a lot worse squad players to have.

All of us know how good Micky can be, Mourinho has just given up cause his man management with him sucked.

While I agree that it seems like Mourinho has given up on him, but we can’t blame it all on Mourinho’s man management (not saying that’s what you’re implying but many people here seem to blame it on Mourinho), Mikhi showed a lot of inconsistency at Dortmund, I feel like it’s more of a Mikhis fault at this point, Mourinho’s man management seems to work fine for Shaw and Martial.

I agree we all know how good Mikhi can be, but he needs to step it up.

As far as announcing Sanchez, I don’t see that happening without hearing about the medical, we heard about both Pogba and Lukaku’s medical before the announcement.

Last edited by a moderator:

United don't care, they have Malcom and Moura as an option if we don't sign Sanchez. Arsenal will miss out on Malcom because Arsenal didn't give us a Sanchez so we'll buy Malcom. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

awww the big bad united, how dare they try and sign a player that would improve them, because only city should have them

Odds by themselves mean nothing but there must be a reason why more people bet on City today than yesterday.

Have you seen this thread today? That only should explain it. People believe everything and are willing to bet on it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.