Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyJ1985

British journalists are a shambles. Hopefully we'll get an update from Di Marzio soon.

WPMUFC

But, while City are on the brink of pulling out, a meeting between chief executive Ferran Soriano, football director Txiki Begiristain and manager Pep Guardiola will finally determine what they do.
And they have told Arsenal they will not budge from paying £20million for a player who will be available for nothing in six months.
But City are refusing to be held to ransom, especially with Sanchez's agent also making huge demands.
MEN "journalism" is fecking atrocious. The said nothing of Value in so many words.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
British journalists are a shambles. Hopefully we'll get an update from Di Marzio soon.
The only one worth trusting is Sam Lee who was off the mark himself to begin with. He seems to think City are well and truly out of it.

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I'm still not buying into this Sanchez going to United yarn.......He'll be signing for City, no doubt in my mind.

WPMUFC

Should we start to panic?
But, while City are on the brink of pulling out, a meeting between chief executive Ferran Soriano, football director Txiki Begiristain and manager Pep Guardiola will finally determine what they do.
And they have told Arsenal they will not budge from paying £20million for a player who will be available for nothing in six months.
But City are refusing to be held to ransom, especially with Sanchez's agent also making huge demands.
About what?? It's MEN clickbait garbage.

izec

City will surely think again about it and as suggested meet to discuss their final move. Dont think this is done yet, could drag on for a while.

cyberman

Gotta get those sweet clicks. Its painfully obvious whats happening but they'll never be called out on it.

WPMUFC

"City is refusing to be held to ransom.........but will have a meeting about Sanchez" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't fall for MEN GARBAGE!!

El-Manos

I trust Di Marzio & Sam Lee over this clown anyway. If City were to make a move, they would have done so already. He will be ours either today or tomorrow.

Last edited:

Canagel

This is as good as done. I'm not worried in the slightest. Sanchez's decision has been made and him being left out of the squad yesterday just as our interest was coming to light proves he is on his way here. Whats left should be a formality

Kapardin

Just making it up. His bitterness is exposed by these lines:

United's intentions remain unclear – they have said nothing on the matter, leading to some suspicion that the whole thing is a ruse cooked up by both Arsenal and Sanchez's agent to drive up the fee and wages.
When even Jose has more or less confirmed our interest, this journalist is still not willing to admit it.

Infra-red

The only one worth trusting is Sam Lee who was off the mark himself to begin with. He seems to think City are well and truly out of it.
Because that's what they've been telling anyone who would listen.

I wouldn't believe a word of it.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Cmon people the NYSE is closed today so they can't announce it

I know that's not how it works, but I need to keep my erection going!

WPMUFC

United's intentions remain unclear – they have said nothing on the matter, leading to some suspicion that the whole thing is a ruse cooked up by both Arsenal and Sanchez's agent to drive up the fee and wages.
How does someone have the balls the write this when BBC run a featured story putting us in pole position?

Seriously, when do we start considering adding MEN to the blacklist?

Silas

I'd give Sanchez+30m for Martial. Confident Wenger can develop him into a world class talent. It'll be best for all parties involved, if Sanchez moves to Utd then that kills martials game time.
Not if Sanchez plays on the right.

royboy16

The moon gave me flowers for funerals to come.
People speaking like its a given that City will dominate for the next few years....have they not watched the PL since Fergie left? Pretty much every team has collapsed the year after winning it, I doubt it'll be that much of a decline next season, but City will not match this form.
They could lose another couple of games now that their invincibility is gone and also that motivation to go unbeaten has ended.

Tiber

I would still much prefer Griezmann and would be furious if we gave them Martial for a 29 year old. But I doubt theres any truth in the Martial stuff

ravi2

I'd give Sanchez+30m for Martial. Confident Wenger can develop him into a world class talent. It'll be best for all parties involved, if Sanchez moves to Utd then that kills martials game time.
What an awful post

villain

Hates Beyoncé
:lol::lol:

You tried, that was cute.

izec

Well as Di marzio said, in football transfers things can change quickly. The probabilities go up and down all the time. City can have a change of thought in the next hours and pay up. We may be ahead, but obviously not done yet

WPMUFC

Don't trust that fool. Sam Lee best for City news.
We have a tier 1 or 2 City journo basically confirming everything is pointing to MUFC and yet people still want to believe city are about to steal him back :wenger:

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
White text???
Not if Sanchez plays on the right.
Sanchez +30m is a fair deal for Martial, right? How would you fit Martial, Rashford and Sanchez on the left. Sanchez isn't as effective on the right as he is cutting in from the left. And he loses the ball too much to be played anywhere other than the front 3. You also can't use him as a cog in the overall team, he has to be the main man if you've got to get the best out of him. He only worked with Ozil because Ozil was used to playing with Ronaldo who's an even bigger prima donna.

Status
Not open for further replies.