Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are his adorable dogs part of the deal? If not I'm not that keen. Isn't he also too small for Mourinho?

What is wrong with the caf :lol::lol: Pep is hardly going to change his mind based on today. If he wanted him that badly, he would have bought him the first week of January and not give us the opportunity to sneak in like Gollum. They wanted him for free or cheap and clearly not willing to pay such an amount, considering they have an abundance of talent in that department anyway. What difference would Sanchez have made today anyway?

Also the fact we are hearing nothing from City clearly means they aren't that bothered we are closing in on Sanchez. At least with Lukaku, Chelsea genuinely tried to get him, CIty just aren't that bothered.
Caf has a lot of emotional (in a bad way) pessimists or posters who come off as hating themselves.

he's played quite a bit as number 10 since mkhitaryan has lost his place.
in the summer i suspect we will replace that position too.
My worry is in the summer we bring in another near 30 year old say Ozil, and where crowding out these young players who are likly to spend the next few years getting worse not better.

Wouldn't you prefer we get older more expierenced players for our youngins to grow into instead of getting more young players that would crowd them out in the long term?

A timeline? That was given by Wenger? He's full of shit, as always. Him saying 48 hrs doesn't mean anything. He didn't wan't to say that Sanchez is sitting at a negotiation table so he gave an arbitrary "timeline".

I guess so, but still don't see it being announced tomorrow now, just think it will drag on a little more.

Are his adorable dogs part of the deal? If not I'm not that keen. Isn't he also too small for Mourinho?
Well I can't imagine he'd just set them free in London to fend for themselves.

i think come the summer you'll see Mourinho lobbying for a number 10 at least, possibly another winger too.

I also don't agree that players are suddenly ready when they get to 24 25 unless they have played regaurly for a few years before that i don't think that is going to happen.
I agree, but if we sign Sanchez then I doubt we go for anyone unless we sell someone (not Mkhitaryan as I see it as Sanchez in, Miki out). If we do get Ozil like I think Mourinho will try to get, then Mata will probably be off, or a severely reduced role with him leaving a window later.

Also agree on the second point. Of course they need to play regularly. But there's loads of games in the season. Read somewhere that Rashford made more appearances then any outfield player in europe last calendar year. That's insane for someone so young, and he's blatantly not ready for that responsibility. They'll get the game time still and have their chance to cement a spot in the team playing alongside Sanchez and Lukaku. There are 2 spots in the front 4 after all that they can fight for. If they deserve it, they'll get it. I much prefer that then having the spot ready made for them regardless of their performances.

So Wenger said that he has been on standby transfer wise as he could have moved yesterday, today or not at all. Sounds like we have agreed personal terms with him but both clubs haven't reached an agreement yet. Ofcourse, this is assuming all the reports we are ahead are true.

From Blueloon Sanchez thread. They're clinging on to whatever they can. That idiot didn't even realise that it's the unbeaten record the journo was talking about not Sanchez.

FEck me!! :lol::lol::lol:

The reply.

Bluemoon folks are the thickest cnuts. How is that ambiguous. He clearly said City moved onto other things.
Why do you constantly write seemingly random parts of your posts with font size 2?

I'm just surprised there were enough of them in one place to come up with the correct spelling of ambiguous … doesn't happen often :lol:

He mustn't know what ambiguity is cause it was pretty clear. Or I don't even know myself. I get dumber every time I visit that horrible site.

I don’t think that’s lukakus official snapchat according to his Official twitter profile.

My Antoine Griezmann #7 dream might never get fulfilled now :(

P.S Over the moon if we get Alexis

Status
Not open for further replies.