AFTV/AM '17/'18: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Wenger get sacked if we nick 4th at the expense of Arsenal? One thing is the insane comments on Arsenal Mania and weirdos they interview on Arsenal TV, but it seems even the more sensible Gunnersfans are getting quite fed up as well, but they have stomached it since they consistently qualified for the CL.

IMO, if they sack Wenger, and unless they appoint a big name like Simeone or Ancelotti they will struggle like we did post-Fergie.

The unfortunate reality is we have become known for a weak underbelly and a lack of fight. We need a manager who exemplifies the opposite of this. Klopp would have been ideal but I think Simeone, if there's even a small chance, should be the guy we throw the kitchen sink at. The only downside is that he's never hidden his desire to return to Inter.

This is great. :lol:

Arsenal have a few nice games coming up but, Chelsea, Southampton, Liverpool away in February. Meltdown incoming!!
That's the reason why we need a good run now to secure our annual trophy: the 4th. It has become so predictable.

What manager would join them? Simeone has made it clear he wants to return to Milan and all the other top managers are seemingly settled.

Arse dropping out of top 4 this season could be catastrophic. Wenger, Sanchez and possibly Ozil all gone. I don't think they've bought particularly well (although Mustafi looks good) and there just isn't much going on in that side, aside from a few players, although I really like the look of Iwobi and really hope he fulfils his potential. There is a real danger they have a period in the wilderness if a few things go against them in the next 9 months.

What manager would join them? Simeone has made it clear he wants to return to Milan and all the other top managers are seemingly settled.

they won't get anyone that has ambition. Wenger will just move up the club to a director-type position when he leaves. The owners will cling to the same old mentality. When wenger leaves, they will eat through managers. The days of long-term SAF and Wenger managers are over.

Pretty sure, Simeone would reject Inter for Arsenal right now.

Its easy to laugh at them i do it to but this guy is absolutely spot on, fair play to the guy.

edit: i know the video is probably posted few times but this saves time so now i can go and watch other clowns on ArsenalTV :D

Yep, I like this guy.

I loved it when Mr Bludfam said, 'get him out, fam! get him out, blud' it's like when he speaks to someone he thinks they are two people and has to repeat everything twice, once to the fam and once to the blud. I used to think people like that only existed in films like Kidulthood. Bizarre.

I read on another board that Mr B only talks that way when Arsenalfantv speaks to him.

7d4770d6399e4318861a97c0d6c563c480647033_1_291x500.png

That makes sense though. Claude etc are basically presenters at this stage so they should be taken care of.
I honestly don't think it's an act, they just made sure they have the most mentally unstable fans to have on, trust them to be themselves and run with it.

The absolute saddest thing is the WOB/WIB talk they seem to keep going on about. I assume that's short for Wenger In/Out Brigade? Just embarrassing.

I have thought about this formation. I think he would be useful. The 4-2-3-1 is outdated by now.

Cech

Koscielny Mustafi Holding

Bellerín Coquelin Cazorla Gibbs

Ozil

Giroud Sanchez

Stop talking about Arsenal in this Arsenal thread, Santi!

They get about a million views for every match Arsenal screw up. That is a lot of $$ from youtube. Its clearly amped up for the cameras.

The guy running the channel probably hopes for an Arsenal loss every time. No one cares if they win.

We call him a rabbit in Italy
That makes sense though. Claude etc are basically presenters at this stage so they should be taken care of.
I honestly don't think it's an act, they just made sure they have the most mentally unstable fans to have on, trust them to be themselves and run with it.
But they behave like a Tv act in the end.

A team's mentaility is representative of the manager.
What we saw yesterday, we have seen so many times before.
Wenger is past it I believe.
What that guy said about fighting for the club, the supporters. That is what football is all about.
But what have you. Arsenal at least are a proper club, than that ridculous bunch they lost to.

I have thought about this formation. I think he would be useful. The 4-2-3-1 is outdated by now.

Cech

Koscielny Mustafi Holding

Bellerín Coquelin Cazorla Gibbs

Ozil

Giroud Sanchez

You can't do this.
It will take Sanchez off the front & also has Kieran Gibbs in it.

They get about a million views for every match Arsenal screw up. That is a lot of $$ from youtube. Its clearly amped up for the cameras.

The guy running the channel probably hopes for an Arsenal loss every time. No one cares if they win.

They all probably share the money from that, its set up in a way that they got 2 sides of opposite opinion and they go over the top in their arguments, specially Claude and that idiot that wears the whole megastore but they say what they believe IMO
It wouldnt be that funny if it was all the act, they know it as well as we do so they found people that fit in their script.

AFTV is probably like WWE. All the people play a character and they behave in a particular way. That DT and Mo and all are probably negative anyway but they exaggerate quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.