AFTV/AM '17/'18: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pure gold, Claude is furious.:lol:

What are they doing actually putting this up. Proper embarrassing.

The presenter definitely has his head more screwed on and knows he can make a few quid from putting this idiots on his channel every week. The meltdowns are hilarious :lol:

The presenter definitely has his head more screwed on and knows he can make a few quid from putting this idiots on his channel every week. The meltdowns are hilarious :lol:
That's why he always plays devil's advocate in the videos as well to wind up the more volatile people he interviews, because he knows that it will set them off. He's a genius.

Hate to waste my last post of the day on this, but :lol::lol::lol: That claude and Ty video is bloody hilarious, funniest thing i'v seen all week.

'Stop swearing at me' 'Stop swearing at me'

Last edited:

5 times blud, five times fam in 17 seconds :eek::wenger:

Okay, I'm bored and genuinely curious just how inarticulate he is, so here are the results. In an interview that goes for 5.55, and considering Robbie or whatever he's called spends a good amount of time talking himself, he manages...

53 bluds

28 fams

Giving us a total of 81 bluds and fams. I noticed during my extensive research of pausing and noting each one that he's partial to a blud/fam combo, which means he'll repeat the exact same sentence and only change the last word from blud to fam. Fascinating stuff. Should Wenger keep this up, I'm positive we can reach 100 bluds and fams in a single interview.

When Wenger leaves and they see the sort of slump we've seen post Fergie, I hate to think how aggro they'll be

Wow, watching the videos I've actually forgotten the result. :lol:

Arsenal fans do you find these videos a bit embarrassing? It's not really helping anyone least of all the rest of the fan base.

"Don't criticise my fanbase" :lol:

:lol: what on earth was that about? They're snooker loopy, the lot of 'em. Never trust grown men in merch.

They probably wouldn't meltdown so hard every year if they didn't convince themselves they were champions elect by early November...every year.

Or spent less on merch.

"Don't take sides against the Fam, Blud." -- Michael Corleone (Sicilian Gooner)

F365 said:
Arsenal ought to wear back-to-front shirts with ‘mental strength’ written on them in their next game.

This is a very entitled rant. I've seen similar from folk here about us. You don't deserve to be in a title race, you just hope each year your team/manager is good enough to be there.

That Arsenal flirt with it then drop away is the understandably frustrating thing, but your history don't entitle you to shit. Ask a Dipper... or a United fan.

For some reason i feel sorry for this guy,seems he is hurting more about that Wenger and players have that we dont give a shit about you and your effort to come and support us in away game then about loss.

Yeah he must make some decent ad revenue from YouTube, he knows what he's doing. To be fair, I think Robbie is a decent host but in a way he does exploit these guys, I think if they were smart they'd start demanding some of the money he gets because they attract a lot of viewers to the channel.

Arsenal are so predictable. They needed to lose a few games to take the pressure off - and they did it. Now they can go on a good run again knowing that the title should be out of reach

Arsenal are so predictable. They needed to lose a few games to take the pressure off - and they did it. Now they can go on a good run again knowing that the title should be out of reach

They need to lose a few more, we're 4 points behind :cool:

For some reason i feel sorry for this guy,seems he is hurting more about that Wenger and players have that we dont give a shit about you and your effort to come and support us in away game then about loss.

This is a more measured assessment of what happened. The others are just on foul mouthed rants.

Not to be a downer, but I thought this Claude person was mentally unstable? (purely going by that thread when he went missing and everyone was posting :( emotes) Should people really be encouraging him?

Yeah he must make some decent ad revenue from YouTube, he knows what he's doing. To be fair, I think Robbie is a decent host but in a way he does exploit these guys, I think if they were smart they'd start demanding some of the money he gets because they attract a lot of viewers to the channel.
I don't know, I reckon for Ty for example the attention is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.