2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

This is patently not true. Election integrity questions have always been around. More prominent as recently as 2016. I am sure if Republicans win next election, democrats will cry about integrity like foreign collusion etc and vice versa about voter id etc for republican voters. because obviously both sides have some concerns regarding election integrity which is been exploited by bad faith actors like Trump. Vivek wants to address it and put it to rest.

you're conflating two completely different things. There were not claims of election fraud in 2016 like 2020 and there was no distrust in the GOP base of the results of 2016. There were claims of Russian operatives illegally hacking into Hilary's email server in potential collusion with Trump. That is very different from Trump's claims of Democrats actually stuffing ballot boxes and committing actual election fraud and it has nothing to do with your talk of distrust of election integrity in the GOP base. That alleged distrust in the MAGA fanatics comes entirely from Trump's propaganda before the election and after that the only way he would not win was by cheating and Democrats "stealing the election".

And nothing Vivek said would address any of that. All Vivek is suggesting are standard GOP asks to try to increase barriers to Democrat-leaning populations to vote. It's all just BS really. There was no election fraud, the only people who distrust elections were people who bought hook, link, and sinker into Trump's false claims, and none of these suggestions have anything to do with "election integrity", it's all about trying to suppress Dem voters when the GOP has only won a single popular vote since 1988!

For which I explained your reply lacks substance. The only malpractice is from Mehdi and I have explained in detail. He was not checking Vivek for his qualification, he was spreading his own cuckoo story to his ignorant viewers. He was doing ' journalistic malpractice' as you so aptly put it.

Turns out Mehdi was correct on the Soros bit. Vivek did admit to using a Soros grant to fund his education. Now don’t you feel a bit silly arguing to the contrary given that the guy you’re twisting yourself into pretzels to protect had publicly admitted what you’re saying is untrue.

you're conflating two completely different things. There were claims of election fraud in 2016. There were claims of Russia operatives illegally hacking into Hilary's email server in potential collusion with Trump. That is very different from Trump's claims of Democrats actually stuffing ballot boxes and committing actual election fraud and it has nothing to do with your talk of distrust of election integrity in the GOP base. That alleged distrust in the MAGA fanatics comes entirely from Trump's propaganda before the election and after that the only way he would not win was cheating and Democrats "stealing the election".

And nothing Vivek said would address any of that. All Vivek is suggesting are standard GOP asks to try to increase barriers to Democrat leaning populations to vote. It's all just BS really. There was no election fraud, the only people that distrust elections were people who bought hook, link and sinker into Trump's false claims, and none of these suggestion have anything to do with "election integrity", its all about trying to suppress Dem voters when the GOP has only won a single popular vote since 1988!

Vivek has called Trump's claims of Election Voting fraud as abhorrent and the Jan 6th as a stain on democracy (Mehdi brought it up). There is a fundamental distrust regarding voter ids amongst the GOP base and Trump was only feeding into it. Vivek wants to address this by bringing Voter ID laws. Who cares if it prefers Democrats or Republican, it makes common sense to have voters tied to their ID. Lot of black voters have no ID and have general distaste to carry voter ID is a legitimate concern that needs to be raised by people like Mehdi in this interview instead of the crap hack job he did. May be we can work on this issue before closing this out, because Voter ID is foolproof and the long term solution for this and I believe in it. Also, Vivek wants to announce National Holiday on Election day which genuinely favors the Democratic base.

Turns out Mehdi was correct on the Soros bit. Vivek did admit to using a Soros grant to fund his education. Now don’t you feel a bit silly arguing to the contrary given that the guy you’re twisting yourself into pretzels to protect had publicly admitted what you’re saying is untrue.
I am sorry to say it shows ignorance on your part. You should read my post on this.

There’s no silent majority here given that 100% of people appear to loudly disagree with virtually everything you’ve offered up so far.
Maybe he means the newbies, since they can't post in the general. Though I suppose they also can't read it.

There’s no silent majority here given that 100% of people appear to loudly disagree with virtually everything you’ve offered up so far.
You see that's the problem here. 100% of you can loudly disagree with me but it doesn't make me wrong.

There has not been a single post opposing anything I said towards Mehdi yet there are people saying weak generic stuff , we don't agree, you are wrong etc. without offering anything substantial, meaningful or logical. Read my post, find something you don't agree with, and explain it, we can discuss. I am up for a good discourse. That apart, Even if 100% of you typing here disagree with me, if you can't back it with facts, it wont matter to me because Facts don't care about your feelings.

You see that's the problem here. 100% of you can loudly disagree with me but it doesn't make me wrong.

There has not been a single post opposing anything I said towards Mehdi yet there are people saying weak generic stuff , we don't agree, you are wrong etc. without offering anything substantial, meaningful or logical. Read my post, find something you don't agree with, and explain it, we can discuss. I am up for a good discourse. That apart, Even if 100% of you typing here disagree with me, if you can't back it with facts, it wont matter to me because Facts don't care about your feelings.
That's pushing it you wum you :lol:

That's pushing it you wum you :lol:
I am being deadly serious here. You dont come to election forums and WUM. Have quality discussions, I am willing to engage, but don't base your discussions based on your feelings instead of facts. It will get you no where.

Disagreeing with you loudly or softly both work when the facts are not on your side.

Each of the points you made in your original 6 point post are easily debunked, therefore doubling down on them doesn't make them any less untrue.

Disagreeing with you loudly or softly both work when the facts are not on your side.

Each of the points you made in your original 6 point post are easily debunked, therefore doubling down on them doesn't make them any less untrue.
Then debunk it. I would welcome that.

Then debunk it. I would welcome that.

Have you been reading all the posts since you made the original 6 point post ? Many of them are addressing it. There's literally nothing Vivek has conjured up that makes sense, which when coupled with his farcical lack of government experience, completely justifies the hard questions he is getting about his background.

I am being deadly serious here. You dont come to election forums and WUM. Have quality discussions, I am willing to engage, but don't base your discussions based on your feelings instead of facts. It will get you no where.
Of course you come to a forum and wum. This forum is amazing for wumming especially the CE forum. Quoting Ben Shapiro and having a serious discussion is mutually exclusive though.

And for the record, we had a serious discussion a few pages ago!

Have you been reading all the posts since you made the original 6 point post ? Many of them are addressing it. There's literally nothing Vivek has conjured up that makes sense, which when coupled with his farcical lack of government experience, completely justifies the hard questions he is getting about his background.
I am reading all the posts. I dont see any of them addressing it. The 'hard' questions he is getting about his background are genuinely just propaganda and not the right questions. I will list the right questions for him:

1. The only defense anybody has brought for banning automatic gun, is 1776 American revolution that happened 200 something years back, while completely ignoring the plight of children getting murdered in droves by mad men as guns are available as easy as candy. He talks about mental health problem, accepted, but he fails to justify arming these mentally ill people with automatic weapons which is the core of the issue. He subverts here.

2. When it comes to Abortion He talks about pro choice. Of all the media BS, the biggest BS is the pro-choice/pro-life crap when it is clearly just the regressive parts of our religion propagating it. When we can call hijab as being religiously regressive in Iran (rightly so), it must be right to call banning abortion as religiously regressive in US, but nah.. give some fancy name pro-choice/pro-life etc. and make it sound something pseudo intellectual instead of just a outdated religious perception. Pregnancy/Abortion no matter how the claim is, it directly affects woman's body and they are the biggest stakeholders in this conversation. They have a right towards how they decide it. Vivek sidesteps this with some example about punishing a man killing a unborn child in a pregnant woman but never talks about how a woman is impacted by abortion or its lack of particularly in cases where she forced into pregnancy.

3. His conversation about bringing Voter ID should address black people's lack of faith in judicial/policing system and Ids are procured through these systems that are endemically biased against them. Pushing any Voter ID laws without plans to address these underlying issue makes no sense. Vivek should be asked about these.

And there are many more issues like these which I disagree with Vivek... This is a substantive way of discussing Vivek and his policies. Not some BS scholarship talk that happened 25 years ago or lying about his financial records etc. or splicing some of his statement with the only intent of negatively portraying him without asking anything significant towards his policies, like what the idiot Mehdi did. Its called journalistic malpractice like our erudite Raoul put it.

That apart, Even if 100% of you typing here disagree with me, if you can't back it with facts, it wont matter to me because Facts don't care about your feelings.
Like one post earlier you referenced that despite there being literally no evidence whatsoever of large-scale voter fraud after countless GOP 'investigatiosn' the GOP just feel like voter ID is a good idea, and like them you're for it. Cause feelings.

I think you're trying to troll and it's not working very well.

Like one post earlier you referenced that despite there being literally no evidence whatsoever of large-scale voter fraud after countless GOP 'investigatiosn' the GOP just feel like voter ID is a good idea, and like them you're for it. Cause feelings.

I think you're trying to troll and it's not working very well.
Nobody's claiming voter fraud in last election. Not Vivek, not me, not any sane American left/right but for the Maga base. But its evident that Voter ID fool proofs the system. Why not? If we can address the underlying conditions unfavorable to certain sections because of voter id and address other forms of election integrity questions and misinformation, we can avoid situations where voters doubt the election process. If we don't address this through laws the ensure election integrity, this question will keep arising as we move forward in this digital age. Vivek makes sense here.

Nobody's claiming voter fraud in last election. Not Vivek, not me, not any sane American left/right but for the Maga base. But its evident that Voter ID fool proofs the system. Why not? If we can address the underlying conditions unfavorable to certain sections because of voter id and address other forms of election integrity questions and misinformation, we can avoid situations where voters doubt the election process. If we don't address this through laws the ensure election integrity, this question will keep arising as we move forward in this digital age. Vivek makes sense here.
There is statistically 0 impact on the US voting system that is from voter ID fraud. This has been proven countless times because it's all the Magas will talk about and desperately tried to find. You're looking for a solution to a problem that doesn't exist, and a solution that is proven to disadvantage the parts of society that are already disadvantaged. It's a Tucker Carlson special: I'm not saying that the reason we lost is voter fraud, but I'm just going to say why wouldn't you want a voter id card?

The only reason faith in the US voting system has plumeted in the last decade is because Donald Trump, Fox News and the GOP have told their half of America that there is widespread fraud. Before that faith in US democracy was actually really high, in line with most Western countries. It has fallen because of Donald Trump and the GOP. You're missing the causation here. The reason that many GOP voters are very concerned and think we need voter ID cards is because they've been told that by the f*cking President. It's not an innate sense of distrust in election officials - almost all of whom are doing it for free and because they're good, civic minded people.

Vivek is a slimebag opportunist who sees a path to more wealth and celebrity by exploiting the bigotry and ignorance of the worst parts of America. He doens't want to serve. He wants to feel like the smartest man in the room, and this is clearly making him feel that way. He'll be a Fox News anchor in no time.

There is statistically 0 impact on the US voting system that is from voter ID fraud. This has been proven countless times because it's all the Magas will talk about and desperately tried to find. You're looking for a solution to a problem that doesn't exist, and a solution that is proven to disadvantage the parts of society that are already disadvantaged. It's a Tucker Carlson special: I'm not saying that the reason we lost is voter fraud, but I'm just going to say why wouldn't you want a voter id card?

The only reason faith in the US voting system has plumeted in the last decade is because Donald Trump, Fox News and the GOP have told their half of America that there is widespread fraud. Before that faith in US democracy was actually really high, in line with most Western countries. It has fallen because of Donald Trump and the GOP. You're missing the causation here. The reason that many GOP voters are very concerned and think we need voter ID cards is because they've been told that by the f*cking President. It's not an innate sense of distrust in election officials - almost all of whom are doing it for free and because they're good, civic minded people.

Vivek is a slimebag opportunist who sees a path to more wealth and celebrity by exploiting the bigotry and ignorance of the worst parts of America. He doens't want to serve. He wants to feel like the smartest man in the room, and this is clearly making him feel that way. He'll be a Fox News anchor in no time.
I am with you on the first two paragraphs. The reality is going forward, there are not going to be anything but narrow victories between the two parties. In such case its better to close any avenues that create doubts. Tucker Carlson or not, I think closing avenues of election integrity doubts for good is the way to go about it but should be done after addressing the underlying problems of demanding Voter ID.

Now , why do you think Vivek is a slimebag opportunist? How will he make more wealth?

That’s precisely what it is. He has zero chance of winning and is leveraging the media bump for either a VP slot or future business opportunities where he can snake oil his way into new opportunities. A classic political grifter.

LvBhvFj.png

So, there are 3 presidents who had a negative approval when going for re-election:
Carter, HW, Trump.

They are all setting it up aren't they?

After 6 Jan sentences, they will shit his pants. Nothing will happen. Absolutely nothing. Maybe a nutter or 2. No masses on the streets

Silent majority??? Of all the crazy shit you have spouted this is probably the funniest.

Personally i go with calling Biden a worse president than Trump and Bush Jr, its so stupid its actually funny.

I want to believe he's copy pasting his long posts from somewhere else... I mean just imagine spending so much time writing absolute bollocks to convince absolutely no one on a footie forum while making yourself look like a fool.

Another ding ding ding.

Are you absolutely sure about that though? Seriously? I feel these fruit loops are just ready and waiting and the more encouragement they get the more they will feel emboldened and justified to take action.
I want to believe he's copy pasting his long posts from somewhere else... I mean just imagine spending so much time writing absolute bollocks to convince absolutely no one on a footie forum while making yourself look like a fool.

I've done that for years now :lol:

Are you absolutely sure about that though? Seriously? I feel these fruit loops are just ready and waiting and the more encouragement they get the more they will feel emboldened and justified to take action.

I've done that for years now :lol:
I do think that. Those that actually believed in the Gravy Seals, Meal Team Six, & Y’all Qaeda horseshit were at J6 & have been systematically tracked down & incarcerated slowly but surely. They’ve only caught roughly just over a third of the insurrectionists & those remaining will lie low this time. The actual brains behind J6 are in jail, the mentally challenged remain.

If there are any pockets of unrest by these mental deficients, they will be taken care of swiftly.

This doesn't even make sense. The only reason Republican voters "distrust" the elections is because Trump was shouting for months before the election that the only way he could lose is if Democrats committed fraud. There is no "despite". The only reason for any "distrust" is precisely as a result of Trump's BS claims. Because all this distrust is only from the MAGA fanatics who listened to Trump's BS claims, the only thing that needs to be addressed is continually pointing out there was zero election fraud and that Trump never produced any evidence for his claims.

Anyone familiar with politics knows that Vivek's claims about what he would have done are just standard GOP attempts to reduce the ability of Democrat-leaning populations to be able to vote.

I think some have forgot Trump was making such claims back in 2016 when anticipating an EC defeat.

How you expect to have a serious discussion about certain things, such as claiming Biden is worse than Trump and Bush Jr?

Last edited:
The thing is, when I torpedoed your earlier claim of ballot by mail becoming less popular out of the water & how others have done the same thing, you tend not to interact with that person going forward. I’m still waiting on that link that informed your embarrassing & blatantly false assertion.

Again, in how many elections have you voted? You seem remarkably immature politically to be so swayed by a faux populist, scrubbed up, Trumpy shyster as if you’ve discovered the Holy Grail & everyone else is mentally deficient for not seeing the same.