2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

It's going swimmingly.

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trum...puerto-rico-being-a-floating-pile-of-garbage/

So this is just a hate rally right? They're not even talking about politics. It's just pure hate.

No Hollywood writer could cook up insanity like this.

"Latinos for Trump"

"Muslims for Trump"

Turkeys voting for Christmas. The mind boggles.

Great way to thank them for their endorsement. Not that they should be the least bit surprised.

Yes. And there is many posters on here arguing that its ridiculous to suggests that Trump or the Republicans are even close to being fascists.

They are a bit quiet this evening so i assume they are at MGS!
It’s a shame on this country that such event takes place, let alone by a major party candidate… in New York City.

People can't be asked with Trump. Whether or not there is much enthusiasm for Harris, I just feel her not being Trump will be enough
I see. I hope that’s indeed enough.

I’m generally optimistic about this election, but can’t say that she “will” win.

Yes. And there is many posters on here arguing that its ridiculous to suggests that Trump or the Republicans are even close to being fascists.

They are a bit quiet this evening so i assume they are at MGS!
Trump: I’m a Nazi

“Yeah but both sides…”

Excellent at public speaking? Yes perhaps. Is there much substance beyond the rhetoric though? Not for me. That speech was full of buzzwords and slogans mixed with the usual Orwellian double speak on that particular issue.
Orwellian, eh?

Can’t wait for your take on the speeches out of Madison Square Garden today.

I mean, it's crazy that that racist as feck rally won't even leave a dent on Trump's campaign but that's the state of America, and dare I say, much of the world right now.

What’s an extra layer of wild with the “joke” about Latinos “not pulling out, cumming in, like they do to our country” is that most Latinos are Catholic.

You know… the other branch of Christianity that has been radicalized in the US during the GOP’s quest to overturn Roe v. Wade. The branch that JD Vance converted to. The branch that gave us 2 of Trump’s SCOTUS appointees…

Apparently all the Puerto Rican celebs are now flooding socials to vote for Harris.

Apparently alot of them in key swing states.

Other Latinos will not take it kindly either…
Didn't he stop some disaster relief money for Puerto Rico when he was president ? I remember some hurricane hitting it.