2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

Why does it make no sense?

No matter who is in the White House racism will persist and will continue to do so, affording food, housing and medical care are much more improtant to the majority
I guess this explains how the likes of Hitler comes into power and people still support the likes of Greenwood. It makes sense to me now. Thanks

Just got back from voting I went 15 mins before they opened and was 4th in line. Hopefully Kamala coming to town Friday to rally with Colin will help us boot Ted Cruz but its still a longshot.

Kamala and Colin will easily win all the major cities obviously. But Texas is so large the rural red counties and towns is what prevents the state from becoming purple. Will take massive grassroots efforts and likely population shifts to move the needle. But, not as bad or far off as some Red states.

Found something interesting with respect to Pennsylvania early voting. Any observations here?

Majority of both democratic and republican ballots that are yet to be returned will be among 18 - 40 demographic.

Shouldn't this skew heavily blue? Is there any indication that younger registered republican might vote blue?

Screenshot-20241023-073134.png

Source: https://election.lab.ufl.edu/early-...024-general-election-early-vote-pennsylvania/

I can't get around a black/Latino etc voting for a racist because his policies are better on x, y or z. He's a fkn racist. I.e. he fkn hates you. Who gives a sht about what else he does

You're stating two things that some people simply don't believe so your argument is irrelevant to them. I've met a lot of black and brown Trump voters that simply do not believe he is racist. Likewise, women Trump voters that don't believe he did abuse women and the accuser is lying.

Found something interesting with respect to Pennsylvania early voting. Any observations here?

Majority of both democratic and republican ballots that are yet to be returned will be among 18 - 40 demographic.

Shouldn't this skew heavily blue? Is there any indication that younger registered republican might vote blue?

Screenshot-20241023-073134.png

Source: https://election.lab.ufl.edu/early-...024-general-election-early-vote-pennsylvania/
18-40 majority tend to be Dems in PA BUT with this whole war in Gaza who knows which way they are going to vote or if they indeed they vote at all?

Silver has released his 128 paths to victory based on 40k simulations, which accompany a NYT op-ed in which he says his gut says its going to be Trump.

tn8YOuW.png

In an election where the seven battleground states are all polling within a percentage point or two, 50-50 is the only responsible forecast. Since the debate between Kamala Harris and Donald Trump, that is more or less exactly where my model has had it. Yet when I deliver this unsatisfying news, I inevitably get a question: “C’mon, Nate, what’s your gut say?”So OK, I’ll tell you. My gut says Donald Trump.

And my guess is that it is true for many anxious Democrats.

But I don’t think you should put any value whatsoever on anyone’s gut — including mine. Instead, you should resign yourself to the fact that a 50-50 forecast really does mean 50-50. And you should be open to the possibility that those forecasts are wrong, and that could be the case equally in the direction of Mr. Trump or Ms. Harris.

Full article below.

Harris calling an unplanned press conference from her residence, most likely just to talk about the John Kelly stuff but MAGA influencers seemed like they were trying to get ahead of a big story, so could be it (purportedly video of Trump saying something, which they are preemptively decrying as deepfake)

Harris calling an unplanned press conference from her residence, most likely just to talk about the John Kelly stuff but MAGA influencers seemed like they were trying to get ahead of a big story, so could be it (purportedly video of Trump saying something, which they are preemptively decrying as deepfake)
There is literally nothing Trump could be videoed doing or saying that would push the needle in Harris’ direction. It’s all entirely baked in at this point. Only Harris has the ability to pull the needle in her own direction.

Yep and it’s not her fault. I understand why Arabs might be cross with her but why Jews?
I'm not entirely sure where these claims about Jewish voters are coming from.

For example, the Manhattan Institute (which is conservative), finds that Harris has a +36% advantage in voting intention over Trump. It also finds that Biden has +28% favorability with Jewish voters; Trump has -39%. The Jewish Democratic Council of America (which is liberal) finds that Harris has a similar +37% voting intention gap to Trump. They also find similar favorability for Biden (+25) and higher unfavorables for Trump (-53%). Pew Research Center found similar advantage for Harris, +31%.

In neither the Manhattan Institute poll nor the JDCA poll does Israel rank very highly in the list of priorities. Manhattan Institute has it at Jewish voters' 4th priority behind democracy, abortion, and the economy, as a joint issue of 'antisemitism, security, and Israel'. JDCA has Israel as the 9th of 11 issues, and Antisemitism as 6th.

Last edited:
So, Gabbard is officially a republican now.

Now she can no longer do her whole "im totally a democrat who just agrees with republicans on everything"-stick.

Bad move, now she is just another republican who agrees with the party, hard to grift on that.

Now she can no longer do her whole "im totally a democrat who just agrees with republicans on everything"-stick.

Bad move, now she is just another republican who agrees with the party, hard to grift on that.

She's a Republican because that's where the power and money grift is at the moment, which is the main reason she's in public life in the first place.

Harris to deliver closing argument speech Tuesday on the National Mall
The Harris campaign is still finalizing her message, but the vice president plans to present a final case to the American people from a place selected to emphasize a contrast between herself and Donald Trump, a candidate she has argued poses a grave threat to the country, the people said, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss plans that were not yet public.

As part of that, Harris is likely to mention Trump’s role in the Jan. 6 attacks on the U.S. Capitol, but the speech is expected to be broader than just focused on Trump’s threat to American democracy.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-m...ris-campaign-rally-dc-national-mall-election/

Plenty of strings to her grift bow still. Veteran, former Dem, good looking woman.

Fetterman will follow exactly her arc and declare himself Republican by 2032

Quinipiac continued its schizophrenic existence by showing a 3pts Harris lead in MI, a swing of 7pts from its last poll, following the 9 pts swing from the poll before that.

If it’s not due a downgrade by the aggregators after this election, the whole industry is broken.

And it place right in Fetterman hands because he will play both side in a purple state
Fetterman ran on a pro Israel platform, progressives not paying attention to that because he’s pro-union and M4A doesn’t mean he’s a DINO.

He’s an institutional, reliable party soldier on most issues. His stance on Gaza is fecking diabolical but it’s not really out of step with a lot of Democratic orthodoxy and implying he’d defect is simply ignorant.

I remember the good old days when her supporters and Bernie supporters claimed that she had principles and just wanted medicare for all and to end wars. She was always a cynical grifter and Putin shill.

Fetterman will follow exactly her arc and declare himself Republican by 2032
I'm not sure, he's just a typical swing state centrist democrat. He might turn Republican if the dems sided with Palestine over Israel but that won't happen.

Bang Bang

It's funny how outside the ring Mick is incredibly intelligent and articulate yet his in ring characters were always the absolute opposite. It's also funny how many can't understand that or are unable to separate him and other wrestlers from their in ring/on stage personas.

I was kind of waiting for a Mick response to the Undertaker and Kane coming out in support for Trump. I don't get why people are shocked by that as they are both very open about their Republican views. It's also hardly surprising seeing as Glenn (Kane) is a Republican Mayor and member of the Republican party, despite being a proud libertarian, and Mark (The undertaker) is a Republican who ever since his marriage to Michelle has become incredibly religious. He is a born again Christian who 'gave his life to Christ' back in 2021 and also announced that he gave his money to Trump for the 2020 election too (around $7,000) and has continued to support him ever since, although he said he wants The Rock to run for President as he thinks he would become the great unifyer.

She has started campaign late, a bit lacking in charisma and has not developed a cult following like Trump. She has also failed to distance her self from Biden
No democrat will grow a cult following no matter how long they campaign and she can’t exactly distance herself from Biden cause she is part of that administration. But what she has done has given her own ideas and how going she can be different. Thats about as much as you can do in 3 months time of preparation.

Fetterman ran on a pro Israel platform, progressives not paying attention to that because he’s pro-union and M4A doesn’t mean he’s a DINO.

He’s an institutional, reliable party soldier on most issues. His stance on Gaza is fecking diabolical but it’s not really out of step with a lot of Democratic orthodoxy and implying he’d defect is simply ignorant.

He is liar that grift his way to the gravy train saying he was a progressive candidate and then deny that when he got elected. He lied to his constituents, he doesn't accept criticism and being beligerant about it. He is not a DINO, he is not a RINO, he is a grifter and chose the D because 50%