2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

Republicans are attacking the origins of the candidates not her views. They then tell you that we shouldn’t talk about race, ethnicity or gender.

Let’s say that she Indian, not black. So what?!

Republicans are attacking the origins of the candidates not her views. They then tell you that we shouldn’t talk about race, ethnicity or gender.

Let’s say that she Indian, not black. So what?!
They are making their case to the black voters that they shouldn't identify with her.

Fox News think Trump did "phenomenally" today at the convention for Black journalists....

I don't want to hear another person make any kind of false equivalency argument when saying MSNBC is just like Fox News for the left.

These people will tell you day is night and expect you to believe it.

They are making their case to the black voters that they shouldn't identify with her.
Good luck with that.

They’re angering people like me who would’ve preferred another nominee. What they have been doing over the past 10 days (and 4 years) is ridiculous.

Question for Trump. What race is Tiger Woods?

merlin_154475613_1c7bb340-9c92-417b-ad05-74eb5d6513f8-superJumbo.jpg

I'm really not seeing why Trump's team is trying to make her out as Indian, instead of Black. I just don't see how that wins him votes. His racist base don't like either group, so it doesn't change things there. And actively calling a black lady not black isn't going to win him any votes among those communities, and if anything lose him votes.

I'm really not seeing why Trump's team is trying to make her out as Indian, instead of Black. I just don't see how that wins him votes. His racist base don't like either group, so it doesn't change things there. And actively calling a black lady not black isn't going to win him any votes among those communities, and if anything lose him votes.

He isn't out to get new voters, he is just energizing his base, and trying to surpress dem turnout, and hope thats enough for the EC, like it was in 2016.

It’s not about increasing his votes, but decreasing hers.

The rhetorics are all about persuading black voters that Harris isn’t one of them, or worse, try to pass as one of them for the votes. It’s classic right wing playbook, like when they called Warren ‘Pocahontas’ for claiming Native American ancestry.

Watched the whole interview...

Beyond the racism and usual negative tropes, the act is just so damn old.

Negative, boring, tired. He is Low Energy Don.

Yes, exactly. He exists as a political entity in the first place because of his racism. The birther stuff with Obama just doesn't get the same pass the second time around. He couldn't figure out a viable attack angle on Biden and I can see the public getting bored of the same old schtick just like they did with The Apprentice

Insane. Riffing on the guy who killed at his rally

Given that guy’s reaction to “what are Palestinians supposed to do with their homes destroyed” was “they’ll get over it, the Japanese did “ more people should be riffing on him. But yeah this is still nuts

I feel confident that Harris wins the popular vote at this point, but sadly, the US has a system that rewards some rural losers over where actual people live, so i reckon Trump is the favorite still.

I feel confident that Harris wins the popular vote at this point, but sadly, the US has a system that rewards some rural losers over where actual people live, so i reckon Trump is the favorite still.

It would be hard for her not to win it given Biden won it by 7 million less than four years ago. The only question is whether she can turn out enough people and/or who wins more votes from fence sitting independents from mid September onwards.

Given that guy’s reaction to “what are Palestinians supposed to do with their homes destroyed” was “they’ll get over it, the Japanese did “ more people should be riffing on him. But yeah this is still nuts
Oh if that guy had survived then he would have in the crowd laughing tonight at some other dead trump supporter.

Trump supporters love when Trump treats them like shit. Strange bunch.

Former Paypal president, Facebook exec, and now a crypto bro. Does seem like all the crypto bros are betting on Trump.

What a load of bollocks. He accuses the Dems of creating their own reality, but backs up the proven serial liar Trump.

Ridiculous mental gymnastics.

Oh nice, another day of a right wing loony saying disgusting shite that people lap up instead of them being heavily criticised. Yippee.

donald-harris.png

How the hell can anyone argue that Kamala Harris isn't partially black given this is her dad?

Her dad was born Jamaican ffs.
Especially in America, where people will proudly talk about how they're Irish or Italian, due to great grandparents who immigrated in the 1920's and 30s or earlier.

I think some of you forget that Trump is just not very intelligent, articulate and least of all disciplined. He's just saying the first thing that comes into his tiny, old brain and then people react to it. Watching that Fox video is literally the same mental excercise as the people grovelling over how nice the Emperor's new clothes are.

He f*cked up yuge last night, and he knows it,his team know it and we all know it. Don't try to ascribe strategy to it. There is none. It's like assinging malicious intent and laser-like accuracy to a bird that sh*ts on your shoulder.

I think some of you forget that Trump is just not very intelligent, articulate and least of all disciplined. He's just saying the first thing that comes into his tiny, old brain and then people react to it. Watching that Fox video is literally the same mental excercise as the people grovelling over how nice the Emperor's new clothes are.

He f*cked up yuge last night, and he knows it,his team know it and we all know it. Don't try to ascribe strategy to it. There is none. It's like assinging malicious intent and laser-like accuracy to a bird that sh*ts on your shoulder.
I agree. The only semblance of strategy I can see from the clips I have watched is when he is literally asked "What is your message today?", and he goes into that diatribe about immigration and how they are stealing black jobs. There does seem to be a strategy of bringing everything back to immigration.

But that's it. If the rest was strategy, they seriously need some new strategists.

My timeline is full of tweets saying Trump had a shitshow yesterday, what happened?

My timeline is full of tweets saying Trump had a shitshow yesterday, what happened?
He did an interview/panel talk at the National Association of Black Journalists event. There are plenty of clips on the last few pages of this thread.

Watched the whole interview...

Beyond the racism and usual negative tropes, the act is just so damn old.

Negative, boring, tired. He is Low Energy Don.

After the child is born.

Guy is talking about..

an abortion.

After the child is born...