2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

Musk already backing down

Oh, so he doesn't donate to cults of personality. He just creates super PACs to help them. Without considering everything else he has probably twitted since last week. Right.

There is a non-zero chance that Trump dumps Vance in the next 1-2 weeks. It's going to be that kind of election.

Huh? They are embarrassing. Really cringy. The ramblings of a geriatric toddler.

Laughing Kamala? Hilarious.

Laughing Kamala is not funny. Lyin Ted, low energy Jeb and sloppy Steve are.

Something can be funny, cringy and coming from a maniac all at the same time.

This is a ridiculously pointless and circular discussion.

shocked, shocked

I just don't get what Vance really brings to the ticket to be honest. I don't know whether they just thought they were definitely going to win Against Biden and so they wanted to consolidate the base.

Trump's nicknames are as funny as some of posters' nicknames for United players.

So not funny at all. I mean, there are maybe funny if you're 8.

I just don't get what Vance really brings to the ticket to be honest. I don't know whether they just thought they were definitely going to win Against Biden and so they wanted to consolidate the base.
Probably his links to tech billionaires and silicon valley.

I was reading about him in my Dutch newspaper. It seems he represents the part of the Republican Party that has made coherent sense out of Trump's random ramblings and decisions, which I suppose is linked to that Heritage Foundation plan as well. So I get it from a structural point of view: Trump and Vance is the bluster and the brains. (And yes, Vance represents the Silicon Valley crew behind it.) But otherwise, yeah, it's just doubling down on the angry radical white dude profile.

Laughing Kamala is not funny. Lyin Ted, low energy Jeb and sloppy Steve are.

Something can be funny, cringy and coming from a maniac all at the same time.

This is a ridiculously pointless and circular discussion.
All of it seems pathetically childish.

Musk already backing down

Is this feckwit perhaps starting to run out of money that he can easily access? Saw the Tesla earnings and its effect on the share price and thought...you know, maybe I don't have $300m dollars to waste given the colossal cockup I'm making of running Twitter and Tesla.

Just saw a clip of a State Senator called George Lang at a rally basically calling for civil war if Trump doesn’t win.

Icredible the impact Trump has had on that party.

Just saw a clip of a State Senator called George Lang at a rally basically calling for civil war if Trump doesn’t win.

Icredible the impact Trump has had on that party.
He later apologized for that remark.

He later apologized for that remark.

Doesn’t really matter. The fact is that you have an elected official telling thousands of people in the audience + all watching on tv and online that civil war is coming if Trump doesn’t win. And this happens right after Trump is almost killed by some nutjob.

It’s fun to see Republicans and their mouth pieces completely scramble on the Kamala attacks.

She doesn’t have children, she has a crazy laugh, she’s the border Czar, she wasn’t elected as the nominee, she was a DEI hire, she has a terrible record as an AG. It’s just all over the place.

We are in the timeline/reality where this is possible.

1e8r6bb29fed1.jpeg