2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

Impressive speech. Her low profile up to this point will serve her well now.

please clap

Is coming

il_1588xN.3796160953_s3zd.jpg

Vibes are a-shiftin'

Vance pick going to start eating away at Trump as he watches this low energy bearded conservative intellectual fail to be the rabid cheerleader he desperately wants to be his proxy

with every passing minute i'm getting convinced of the dead biden theory. he wasn't there to greet his great friend bibi at the airport. and in a few days, kamala, not joe, meeting bibi in the white house.

Question to people here: do you think that Biden resigning the office now would be better for Harris?

Or should she focus on the campaign and avoid any missteps as the actual president?

(Not saying that Biden should resign, just curious what you think).

with every passing minute i'm getting convinced of the dead biden theory. he wasn't there to greet his great friend bibi at the airport. and in a few days, kamala, not joe, meeting bibi in the white house.
He was never going to welcome Bibi. At least I hope that he doesn’t. Bibi coming to give a speech is bad enough.

I think she talks too fast, she needs to learn to pause in the right places in her sentences. You never see Trump rushing through his speech even if he's talking utter rambling bollocks, he's always pausing for effect and letting the crowd catch up.

Based on nothing at all I feel like the polls are going to shift pretty heavily in Harris' favour in the next few weeks.

Again, this is based on nothing don't @ me

They will be the first tangible polls about Harris’ viability so we should know a lot more than what we did from the previous hypothetical ones.

This is gross. You should go to bed.
I wasn't painting water lillies over here. I'm discussing an administration that has presided over some of the worst attrocities ever recorded, with scenes of abject horror, including endless scenes of mutilations, starvation, murder and sexual humiliation. I'm sorry if I offended your sensibilities.

Biden is canceling trips and will be staying longer in Delaware. I don’t know if he will be able to finish his term (6 months left).

He, of course, has Covid.

Based on nothing at all I feel like the polls are going to shift pretty heavily in Harris' favour in the next few weeks.

Again, this is based on nothing don't @ me

Trump has lost every time since 2016. Even then he lost the popular vote. He lost the house and senate in 2018, lost the WH in 2020, and the red wave was a trickle in 2022 and his picks in PA and GA lost. Some of his picks in smaller elections since have lost in deep red districts. He doesn't even run on anything now other than revenge and denying he knows about Project 2025. I hope he gets absolutely destroyed but his ego makes him keep going as the GOP front runner. None of those cowards will stop him

To the Americans on here. Out of the two parties today, which has the biggest core base of voters? As in those they can absolutely guarantee will vote for them? Maybe it's better to look at States due to the way your elections work.

From the outside I would expect Trump to put up similar numbers to last time and therefore the republicans gave the larger base. Without Trump I'm pretty sure the Democrats would traditionally have the larger base though.
Democrats. 7 million more Democratic votes than Republican ones in 2020. Youth is heavily tilted Democrat. Dwindling elderly population who votes Republican is dying off. Harris has appeal for young, female, nonwhite, which was seen as an area Biden had lost support.

Why would he? People seriously underestimated Trump

Trump may not be our cup of tea but he's hitting all the right tune with his voters and that's what counts
His voters aren't where the election will be decided.

Why Wow? Is 40k tuning in for an zoom call impressive for someone running for President? Genuinely have no idea about zoom numbers and what that equates to but 40k seems quite low out of context. Could be a record for all I know though! :lol:

Why Wow? Is 40k tuning in for a zoom call impressive for someone running for President? Genuinely have no idea about zoom numbers and what that equates to but 40k seems quite low out of context. Could be a record for all I know though! :lol:
Did you read the tweet?

Speaking of conspiracy theories, Biden didn’t even bother with a televised, statesmanlike announcement for his campaign withdrawal. Instead, he tweeted it with a digitally generated signature on Elon’s X. How classy! This wasn’t just an insult to the American public—it’s the latest act in the coup happening right under our noses while we’re being told that democracy is on the line.

"Guys, I'm dropping out of the race. I talk to you about it sometime next week"

President of the United States

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Coup :lol:

You have officially lost the plot.