2024 U.S. Elections | Trump v Harris

Republicans sure has a humiliation kink, thats for sure.

Will the civil war gaffe not hurt Haley?
No. GOP do not actively even attempt to court minority voters anyway. They pander to a white supremacist MAGA base all the time. They will just say woke mob trying to take her down blah blah

Add Ronnie boy to the pile of Trump ass kissers.

I never expected any other way. Gosh, his campaign has to be the worst failure known in decades. That debate against Gavin Newsom must have hit him with a good bit of PTSD, from which he never recovered.

Anyway, screw Meatball Ron.

I never expected any other way. Gosh, his campaign has to be the worst failure known in decades. That debate against Gavin Newsom must have hit him with a good bit of PTSD, from which he never recovered.

Anyway, screw Meatball Ron.
Instead of debating Trump (even if not face to face) he decided to debate a Democrat who is not even running for president. He wanted to own the lib… well, it went badly!

So will he become a better or worse sycophant than Christie? Trump has turned every other republican man into his personal bitch. Democrats should make use of the fact.

When does the nomination get inked in? How many months away are we from that?..

Or rather it was over when he relied on Musk to launch his campaign.

Or when he scolded that kid for eating ice cream. Or when he ate pudding with his fingers (alledgedly). Or when he literally hid behind his wife.

RIP Meatball Ron. Gone, but not forgotten.

If dems are percieved as weak on the border, then why isn't every dem in the country talking 24/7 that it is the republicans holding it up for partisan games?

Dems are good at attacking republicans on abortion, on healthcare, why can't they turn this one against republicans too? I don't get the silence.

Would Trump be better on that issue? I sincerely doubt it.

Clearly not. Very simplistically put, the issue of Israel/Gaza is not on the ballot in 2024, but it looks like Biden will still have to take a lot of punishment for his handling of the situation.

That's the way I feel, I can't morally justify voting for Biden after this issue.

I am not trying to be offensive (as I see you just posted you have Palestinian roots), but I just don't understand this position. Is a single issue so important that it eclipses everything else? So important that taking a moral stance, fully aware that the result may be an exponential worsening of so many issues, including yours, is worth it?

This is not a defense of Biden, or his policies, just trying to understand.

I look at people in my family who are single issue (abortion) voters who have tied themselves in knots to justify their Trump votes, willfully ignoring the remaining 99% that is antithetical to what they claim to believe to their core. The kicker is that for some those knots have become permanent and have rotted their core.

edit: Crap, clicked submit too early.....

To finish: This is not to equate your justified feelings of anguish and horror with those feckers, just to say that there is dangers in allowing one central issue dominate.

I am not trying to be offensive (as I see you just posted you have Palestinian roots), but I just don't understand this position. Is a single issue so important that it eclipses everything else? So important that taking a moral stance, fully aware that the result may be an exponential worsening of so many issues, including yours, is worth it?

This is not a defense of Biden, or his policies, just trying to understand.

I look at people in my family who are single issue (abortion) voters who have tied themselves in knots to justify their Trump votes, willfully ignoring the remaining 99% that is antithetical to what they claim to believe to their core. The kicker is that for some those knots have become permanent and have rotted their core.

edit: Crap, clicked submit too early.....

To finish: This is not to equate your justified feelings of anguish and horror with those feckers, just to say that there is dangers in allowing one central issue dominate.
For the Arab/Muslim community this single issue is extremely important that a lot of us can't just overlook it. Just like the person in that video said I've also always been against being a single issue voter but this is just too much.

Not to mention as someone who leans heavily left I also feel slighted by the Dems kind of forcing Biden on us and not allowing debates etc.

For the Arab/Muslim community this single issue is extremely important that a lot of us can't just overlook it. Just like the person in that video said I've also always been against being a single issue voter but this is just too much.

Not to mention as someone who leans heavily left I also feel slighted by the Dems kind of forcing Biden on us and not allowing debates etc.

Thank you for the reply.

As for the second paragraph I am 100% in agreement. I truly believe it would be healthy for the country and party to have open primaries every election, not just for President but the Senate as well. We get them more in the house. This culture of incumbency is toxic and is antithetical to allowing voters to shape the policy of their representatives.

I can't morally justify voting for either, just because Trump wouldn't be worse doesn't justify a vote for Biden for me personally as a person with Palestenian roots.

I get that, but depending on where you live (if it's in a swing state), not voting for Biden does enable the worse option. It absolutely sucks that it comes down to this, but I would always vote to do the least amount of harm, and in this case, it's Biden.