2024 Summer Olympics (Paris)

That 4x400m relay was incredible!

Where did that Dutch lady come from they were nowhere then she just breezes past everyone!

That was insane, she must have made up 10m in the last 100. Ridiculous.

That 4x400m relay was incredible!

Where did that Dutch lady come from they were nowhere then she just breezes past everyone!
Femke Bol, she’s got some after burners in her, knew the Dutch had has this as soon they announced her on the starting line up.

It would have been interesting if the order was still mixed, I think she'd have beaten several of the men

GB were pretty close to the Americans in the end, much closer than I thought they’d be. The American anchor runner was really tying up.

The Dutch men really owe their ladies a lifetime supply of Gouda. They don’t sniff a medal without them, specially Femke Bol

I'd like to offer my sincere apologies to Team USA for letting a Tomahawk missile participate.

#ORANJE

What exactly happened with her, heard she had an issue getting into the ground but she looked okay as in not injured.
Yeah, apparently they changed the entrance athletes are supposed to use, and some jobsworth official wouldn’t let her in

What exactly happened with her, heard she had an issue getting into the ground but she looked okay as in not injured.

From what they were saying on the tv (not confirmed) she was denied entry to the stadium, they changed the entrances (?) Yesterday but the Jamaican team weren't told(?) She's not staying in tbe Olympic village so been making her own arrival arrangements

Surely if she has her pass/accreditation she should be let in?!

From what they were saying on the tv (not confirmed) she was denied entry to the stadium, they changed the entrances (?) Yesterday but the Jamaican team weren't told(?) She's not staying in tbe Olympic village so been making her own arrival arrangements

Surely if she has her pass/accreditation she should be let in?!
That would be pretty scandalous if turns to be true ?

Yeah, apparently they changed the entrance athletes are supposed to use, and some jobsworth official wouldn’t let her in
Terrible if try but surely she could have got in through another entrance, do they only come to the stadium like minutes before the race?

Does the schedule not work for the top male 400m runners to do the mixed relay? For example, Hudson-Smith for Britain probably turns that bronze to a gold.

It would have been interesting if the order was still mixed, I think she'd have beaten several of the men

:lol:

She probably ran 48-49 seconds, 14-15 year old boys can run that.

Actually 47.93, pretty darn quick.

Last edited: