2024 Summer Olympics (Paris)

All of these feckers love the sound of their voice, keep it short and move on.

That running I'd have got someone from each of the sports to join so it's all the sports coming to join

This LA28 handover is actually better than the closing ceremony, Americans don't mess around with this stuff, they have gone all out to set a marker for the actual games.

It kind of defeats the object of there being one Olympic flag by showing it in different locations

Should have ended with Cruise and the flag. No need for that last bit, with all due respect and love to Red Hot chili peppers.

If the opening ceremony in 2028 can just be a four hour hip hop concert that'll be grand.

Damn I'm getting so nostalgic whenever I see these two grandpa's

Getting Superbowl vibes but I'm liking it, you're either going to love or hate the show they put on for LA28 when it comes around.

The speedboats stopping in the distance and people looking aghast at this. :lol:

Getting Superbowl vibes but I'm liking it, you're either going to love or hate the show they put on for LA28 when it comes around.
The last 20 minutes has been better than the opening ceremony and the last 3hrs of the closing ceremony :lol: