2024 Summer Olympics (Paris)

Don't think I'm cultured enough to enjoy this, the opening ceremony was a blast compared to this.

But they got it the wrong way around if you ask me
Not in my view. The opening ceremony was memorable and unique.

People typically don’t remember the closing ceremony, but this exceeds every other closing ceremony that I’ve seen at the Olympics. I will remember it.

Have no idea what's going on here. Half expecting wr8's foreskin to make an appearance any second now.

If they wanted to depress everyone, they’ve done a good job.
It’s got me looking forward to seeing the pure tackiness of what LA will give us in the traditional 10-minute slot they give the next host city at the closing ceremony. Don’t let us down LA. I want multiple jetpack men

Not in my view. The opening ceremony was memorable.

People typically don’t remember the closing ceremony, but this exceeds every other closing ceremony that I’ve seen at the Olympics.
I don't get it though, what are they trying to symbolise / act out ?

when you spot what’s coming (which was fairly obvious with 5 circles) puts a bit of a dampener on the prancing about

Best part about LA 2028 is that no one will be up to watch this stinking shower of pure shite

It’s got me looking forward to seeing the pure tackiness of what LA will give us in the traditional 10-minute slot they give the next host city at the closing ceremony. Don’t let us down LA. I want multiple jetpack men
Handover to USA can’t come quick enough!

It’s got me looking forward to seeing the pure tackiness of what LA will give us in the traditional 10-minute slot they give the next host city at the closing ceremony. Don’t let us down LA
Image the SuperBown halftime show is a person and they just snorted a load of the white stuff.

I don't know what you guys are saying.. That Apollo song scene was my fav. of both ceremonies!! I absolutely loved it.

LA is not a great city, definitely not anywhere near Paris. Unfortunately for us.

We need to put together a great Olympics in 2028 to top or at least match 2024. It’s going to be difficult.

A few nice moments so far, but the golden man and masked people bit took wayy too long.

It’s the song from Drive. I love that movie. Fantastic soundtrack. And it’s set in LA. Clever.

This is really dragging, go back to the weird shit.
“The closing ceremony for the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, also known as A Symphony of British Music, lasted three hours and eleven minutes. The ceremony began at 9 PM BST on August 12, 2012 and ended at 12:11 AM BST on August 13, 2012.”