2024 Summer Olympics (Paris)

Bol is very hit or miss. No in-between.
Nah it Sydney, she’s been preserving herself for this, Bol on the other has had other engagements, clear why certain athletes are dodging the team relay events.

What kind of time would she achieve in 400m flat? Wouldn't that be considered a more prestige event?

Americans on course for one of their biggest athletics medal halls ever. They’ve currently got more golds and more medals than the next five teams combined. They could get close to their haul in 1984 when none of the Eastern bloc turned up.

Well done Nadeem!

Monster throw to get the gold.
Final throw well over 90 as well, this throw would have also broken the olympic record. Amazing, great achievement.

The upside for us, gold stays in the sub-continent :nervous:

What kind of time would she achieve in 400m flat? Wouldn't that be considered a more prestige event?
Sure she’s the quickest at National level, not sure she would have been run both here as the schedules would have been tight.

Americans on course for one of their biggest athletics medal halls ever. They’ve currently got more golds and more medals than the next five teams combined. They could get close to their haul in 1984 when none of the Eastern bloc turned up.
30 gold for the U.S. so far, 103 total.

Tokyo: 39 gold, 113
Rio: 46 gold, 121
London: 46 gold, 104

Read my first sentence again buddy
I did. I was not trying to contradict your take, just adding more information about where we’re right now. We had a disappointing showing in the pool, but the track and field is saving us.

Interestingly, we disappointed in some races (like the 100m women and 200m men) but surprised in other races. But, in the end, when it comes to the track, it’s hard to match the U.S.

Jamaica is not having a good showing and that helps too!

Only just read that Lyles ran with COVID. But he can’t participate in the relays like that, right?

Men's volleyball is a stupid sport anyways. Volleyball is all about the women