2024 Summer Olympics (Paris)

Germany score! 1-1 comes off a failed penalty corner routine :lol:

Turning into a cracking game

Great Britain's Bradly Sinden has pulled out of his bronze medal match in the men's -68kg taekwondo.

In an announcement on social media from Team GB, they said: "Due to an injury sustained in his quarter-final earlier today, Bradly Sinden is sadly unable to compete for bronze in the men’s -68kg taekwondo competition this evening."

Sinden, who won silver in Tokyo, lost to Jordan's Zaid Kareen earlier on Thursday and was due to fight China's Yushuai Liang shortly.

Great volleyball between Turkey and Italy.

First Turkish women were on top and now Italian women are on top.

Great Britain's Bradly Sinden has pulled out of his bronze medal match in the men's -68kg taekwondo.

In an announcement on social media from Team GB, they said: "Due to an injury sustained in his quarter-final earlier today, Bradly Sinden is sadly unable to compete for bronze in the men’s -68kg taekwondo competition this evening."

Sinden, who won silver in Tokyo, lost to Jordan's Zaid Kareen earlier on Thursday and was due to fight China's Yushuai Liang shortly.

Explains why he looked a bit off in the SF. Shame to not even be able to compete in the medal match though.

Penalty shootout! Netherlands will feel they should have got this done and dusted much earlier

I actually think you should be in charge of all funding decisions for the next Olympic cycle.
we’d focus on any of the “jiggle” sports. we won’t necessarily win gold in all of them, but we’ll capture hearts and minds with schlongs, boobs and bums flying all over the place when we compete.

Wow - that PB from KJT in the shot putt was immense under pressure!

So I have no idea about the technical side of things, but why didn't the British guy try and lap the field in that race? That looked to be where the big points were, he did try but at the end when the pace was quicker

Did he just not have the legs?

So I have no idea about the technical side of things, but why didn't the British guy try and lap the field in that race? That looked to be where the big points were, he did try but at the end when the pace was quicker

Did he just not have the legs?

Clearly didn’t have the legs. Otherwise you have to try and get with the breaks.

That's amazing from KJT. Worth a lot too considering it's such a weak event for her, with the best to come.

Lyles going for 2/2, I don’t think this is going to be as close as the 100M

Yes, Lyles lost!

I know I'm a hater. :lol: