2024 Summer Olympics (Paris)

That was super close for Finucane in the keirin. She’s through to the final though. She’s got a good medal chance but will have to do better

Moroccan talent for football is quite something, the Mediterranean heritage. The World Cup semi maybe was not only a fluke if you consider how good they look in the youth teams. WC is coming there in few years, they improve infrastructure, I think we’ll see very good days for them

Is it not goal tending in eurobasketball to block after the board?

57kg gold medal match is gonna be one helluva match up. Higuchi from Japan is a tank.

86kg… Aaron Brooks… you ended the reigning World & Olympic champ’s career to do that!? Awful

Some of those decisions looked a bit weird, I thought the Australian was last across the line at one stage but they removed someone else

Thought Hayter did well, surely if you have the legs you would stay up the front then there's no elimination risk

Thought Hayter did well, surely if you have the legs you would stay up the front then there's no elimination risk
I’m no expert but I think the way they do this event now, all 4 events in 3 hours, conserving energy is very important. Hayter didn’t win a single sprint in the tempo race, so he must have been a bit fresher than most of the cyclists there. I hope he doesn’t pay for it in the final race.

Who is doing the basketball officiating? Can't work a shot clock. "Black" "White" "Black". WTF!?

I’m no expert but I think the way they do this event now, all 4 events in 3 hours, conserving energy is very important. Hayter didn’t win a single sprint in the tempo race, so he must have been a bit fresher than most of the cyclists there. I hope he doesn’t pay for it in the final race.

Ooh so will we see the medals decided tonight?

Must be a fine line between conserving enough energy but not letting yourself get out of contention points wise

These refs in basketball. Might as well draw the winner or throw a coin :lol: Glad I haven't watched much olympics if this is the standard.

Carlin given a lifeline, looks like the Japanese rider was impeding him in their 2nd race. Can't see him winning the do-over, sadly.

feck sake. We’re having the worst games ever. Beach volley guys failing in the fecking semi.

Beleniuk is an other former gold medalist that retires with a medal(Bronze).