2024 Summer Olympics (Paris)

Kinda funny how they call traveling more aggressively in 3 on 3 but in the NBA or in 5 on 5...oh you're a big name player? Just walk all the way to the hoop why don't ya.

Hahaha you love to see the stadium silenced like that. Didn't give a shit about 3x3 but that was fun.

That was the best moment of the Olympic Games. Have enjoyed 3x3 the whole tournament, has really become my favorite event at the Olympics. Such dynamism and entertainment.

Was out and missed the 800m live and just watched on catch up. Such a brilliant, dominant performance from Keely:drool:

Anybody who watched the 3x3 final and can explain to me why was the King of Spain courtside and who was the blonde dutch woman next to him the cameraman was clearly smitten with?

What a cheating prick diving.

Anybody who watched the 3x3 final and can explain to me why was the King of Spain courtside and who was the blonde dutch woman next to him the cameraman was clearly smitten with?

The king of Spain was there because Spain played the women final.

Amalia, the crown princess of the Netherlands was the blonde dutch girl.

Still have goosebumps from that final, what a way to win it.

that’s only one high jumper’s dick.
And he cleared that, that's how high he jumped!
Did you see how the other competitors stayed there and cheered on him? That tells you all that you need.
Close knit group the pole vaulters. Also everyone else has spent the last 5 years following the Mondo show around, they know they're not competition
I think US are the big favourites for the men volleyball gold. Just superior tactically .
But they play the actual big pre-tournament favourite next, who have lost 4 games in 3 years and 3 of those to Italy(who will lose to France because they're turning mutant like in Tokyo and N'Gapeth is a nightmare made flesh)

Justice was done. Eventually. The officiating at these Olympics has been noticeably poor, across the board.

Did you see how the other competitors stayed there and cheered on him? That tells you all that you need.
Incredible moment and I was really moved, this is Olympic spirit at its best and really shows the class of everyone involved. The American lad that came second was amazing in cheering. Pure class, really what sports is all about

I have not seen a full match of men's football besides the ones with France in them during these games but if there's a player having a better tournament than Olise he should be Ballon d'Or at the end of the year. What a baller.

This wasn’t a good competition. Even those who didn’t fall didn’t look particularly impressive. Not even close to the level that we saw in the uneven bars yesterday. Biles and Lee looked tired, and I can’t blame them.

Last edited:
Man, that floor routine scoring change… awesome for Chiles to end up with Bronze, but damn I feel bad for that Romanian girl who thought she had Bronze for a couple minutes

This wasn’t a good competition. Even those who didn’t fall didn’t look particularly impressive. Not even close to the level that we saw in the uneven bars yesterday. Biles and Lee looked tired, and I can’t blame them.
There were some interesting comments from Biles yesterday. Basically saying the big, normally noisy crowd went so quiet it made them nervous! They all reckoned they do better with more noise, apparently they even asked asked if they could have some music on.
https://apnews.com/article/2024-olympics-beam-final-quiet-5180e143b98128546069bbc7378f18ef