2022 US Elections

Trotting out the OGs…

I hope they are watching what is happening right now in Iran. Why? Because they better learn that any attempt to impose religious morality shit in people's daily lives will result in slippery moments that will push fed-up people to demand death upon clerics responsible for people's misery and their supporters. In other words, evangelicals better not push it if they don't want angry people to start becoming openly aggressive against evangelicals.

A pollster…

Inject it.
I don't mind flawed people in politics but when cnuts who epose morality nack a deeply flawed and dangerous man just necause they want power, I want the guy to lose badly.
Edit: Apart from being flawed and dangerous, it's hard to find a someone as daft as this bloke.

giphy.gif

The oldest member of the Norwegian parliament is 77, and he hadn't been in it since 2009 until the election last year. Except for him, nobody older than 73 has been an MP since at least before World War 2, and most of the time there hasn't been anyone in their 70s. The median age has actually been going down since the war, and is now 45. Our supreme court judges retire at 70, at the latest.

What I'm saying is... let your old people retire, for feck's sake.

The oldest member of the Norwegian parliament is 77, and he hadn't been in it since 2009 until the election last year. Except for him, nobody older than 73 has been an MP since at least before World War 2, and most of the time there hasn't been anyone in their 70s. The median age has actually been going down since the war, and is now 45. Our supreme court judges retire at 70, at the latest.

What I'm saying is... let your old people retire, for feck's sake.

Yes, there should be a mandatory retirement at 70 or 72 or something.

Bernie Sanders 81
Joe Biden 79
Donald Trump 76

... and it is not like we can't find anyone better in a population of 330 million people...