2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.
General public won't give a shit sadly about Kamala's past. Our best hope is Bernie with a more centrist young vp pick. America isn't ready for anything else. Nor is the Democratic party.

General public won't give a shit sadly about Kamala's past. Our best hope is Bernie with a more centrist young vp pick. America isn't ready for anything else. Nor is the Democratic party.

Yep....her prosecutorial career won't be seen as bad, in fact in many circles it will be viewed as a plus.

The apology tour candidates don't for the most part come across as particularly convincing since they're all obviously doing it because they want more power. These things would mean more if the person doing it wasn't running for Prez.

Noah does a good job of nailing most of them here, especially Gillibrand.

This lot can hardly look more ungenuine and generally, lame. Also, whatup with Brooklyn?

Outstanding article. Must read. Please post in the longform reads sticky

Overall it hits on all the crucial points and the author clearly understands game theory and strategy. It also eloquently explains the flaws in some of the centrist narratives from the corporate Dem media.

I know I am going to be quoting from this as much as the New Aristocracy article for the next 2 years (and just texted it to some friends) so cheers!

Outstanding article. Must read. Please post in the longform reads sticky

Overall it hits on all the crucial points and the author clearly understands game theory and strategy. It also eloquently explains the flaws in some of the centrist narratives from the corporate Dem media.

I know I am going to be quoting from this as much as the New Aristocracy article for the next 2 years (and just texted it to some friends) so cheers!

No problem, actually saw it on Twitter when Ed Miliband of all people brought it up.

I read it as “Taken Warren seriously, AOC is naive and chasing Unicorns”.

I didn't take it as that at all. He's literally saying it's not at all stupid, and I'm pretty sure that wasn't sarcasm. But seeing as she's a very new and inexperienced congresswoman and he's a Nobel Prize winning economist, his plan is more developed.

Madam Seizure wants to run again because she 'wants to be president.'
...not because she wants to serve.

This time lets hope we get lucky....:D

ohh.. Howard Shultz Starbucks owner wants to run for president as independent.

He will give free coffee to white people.

Who is "Madam Seizure"? And what does "get lucky" mean?

3zqc639h70d21.png

Wake up sheeple!

A cringeworthy speech.
It did start of that way ,But she did come strong later on , talking about many things progressive would like including Medicare for all, whether they find her genuine or not is another matter.

It did start of that way ,But she did come strong later on , talking about many things progressive would like including Medicare for all, whether they find her genuine or not is another matter.

I liked her speech and I did also think she finished strongly

Shultz is not going to take votes from Dems. he will get the votes from Republicans who planned to stay home.
The reason is the eventual Democratic Nominee will not be a perfect progressive. Even Bernie would round out other wider policies.
Shultz is hardly going to embrace the three pillars. Universal Health Care/Free Education and Housing. I can also mention Living Wages.

Hillary can probably win the nomination with her base this time much like Trump did in 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.