2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden has a point about the mail ins, they could swing the election. The longer this drags on the better for him imo

BBC being impressively thick with that Trump tweet. He wrote ballots cant be cast after the Poles (hah) close, not that they cant be counted.

Now that all votes are effectively in, what is the purpose in Biden coming out there. Now it’s certainly made me feel more optimistic. But him coming out now cannot influence anything

I think Biden has won. Won't know until tomorrow but it's looking a lot better than three hours ago.

Why does the Trump campaign care whether Fox called Arizona? Is there still voting going on that they fear will be affected?

Now that all votes are effectively in, what is the purpose in Biden coming out there. Now it’s certainly made me feel more optimistic. But him coming out now cannot influence anything

This is now a war of wards between the two camps.

Why does the Trump campaign care whether Fox called Arizona? Is there still voting going on that they fear will be affected?

they need them onside for the upcoming legal battles which will determine the next president.

Basically because it makes it harder to steal the election if even Fox isn't going along with it.

Biden sounds incredibly confident on Penn.

Though every time I hear him speak I just think... surely you're too old for all this?
My mam described watching him talk like being a parent at a school play, hoping your kid doesn't forget their lines

BBC being impressively thick with that Trump tweet. He wrote ballots cant be cast after the Poles (hah) close, not that they cant be counted.

Hitler, Stalin, Trump and Brexiteers.....why are the Poles are so hated?

Can I say this again that PA is a big concern? 700k gap with almost 70% counted...

So as far as I can see right now Biden has a small EC lead, but the republicans are leading in both the senate and house. What's the good news?

EDIT: Also it's 9 am here now so I haven't stayed up for any of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.