2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol: Infighting!

You just love to see it.

Just don't mention to Matic that they mentioned the word Coup!

I'd say cockfighting , but since they are mostly cnuts , I am not sure how that fight is supposed to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, apparently it didn't go well with Rudy ^^
EDIT : it's not the Rudy case, it was about the handling of observers. Rudy's case in currently before the court.

Last edited:
It's all going well I see

Giuliani was in federal court in Pennsylvania on Tuesday and during a break in the hearing learned the Trump campaign had lost their lawsuit at the Keystone State’s Supreme Court.

“Mark Aronchick, a lawyer for the Allegheny County Board of Elections, is furious with Giuliani. He says he’s living in a ‘fantasy world’ and his allegations about election officials being in a ‘mafia’ are ‘disgraceful,'” LA Times correspondent Chris Megerian reported Tuesday.

We're going to be stuck with him aren't we?

Scotland doesn't use them either. More proof for Donnie that the US election was rigged.

I also don't wear Crocs. Proof that fudge makes the teeth on the left side of my mouth tingle sometimes.

Scotland doesn't use them either. More proof for Donnie that the US election was rigged.

I also don't wear Crocs. Proof that fudge makes the teeth on the left side of my mouth tingle sometimes.

Somewhere in the formation of that sentence you had a rational thought. You then shot it, skinned it, made a soup, and then shit it out into the post. Well done.

Somewhere in the formation of that sentence you had a rational thought. You then shot it, skinned it, made a soup, and then shit it out into the post. Well done.
There was also a point that flew right over your head. Even more proof that the election was rigged. FRAUD! Sorry

I'm following a couple of livetweets about Rudy's case, apparently it's not going well for him ^^

Ooops. Another who will be looking for a job in the next few days or so.

Pretty soon the only ones left will be a handful of officials, all hunkered down in the White House basement with Trump, drawing straws to see who is next in line to have to tell him the next batch of bad news.

Last edited:
It's actually when eating tablet but I didn't think everyone would know what that was. It's effectively fifty bags of sugar condensed into a single cube. Should I start gargling bleach just to be safe?

No, that would be bad for your teeth. Just keep an eye on it and maybe use some of that enamel restoring toothpaste, which should help with the sensitivity at least.

I'm following a couple of livetweets about Rudy's case, apparently it's not going well for him ^^

"You're asking this court to invalidate 6.8 million votes... Can you tell me how this result can possibly be justified?"

Giuliani: "Well, there's this secret server that the military have just discovered ..."

No, that would be bad for your teeth. Just keep an eye on it and maybe use some of that enamel restoring toothpaste, which should help with the sensitivity at least.
I don't normally take advice from Canadian wildlife but I'll make an exception this time, cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.