2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

How long have you been waiting for an excuse to post that?

So Biden claims victory later today and then we have weeks of Trump tantrums with recounts. I wonder if Trump will ever actually do a speech to concede
He can only do that in Wisconsin so far. If Biden wins Nevada, AZ and PA with more than 1 point, surely that's pointless exercise?

This is obviously a worst case scenario, but I would be very interested to hear the first three reasons for supporting Trump that would come out of this person’s mouth, especially due to his apparent age.

I suspect there's likely an element there of him being incapable of accepting that he supported someone who ultimately contributed to his sons death, and by extension that he himself was partly responsible. Easier to dig in and not have to confront that kind of guilt.

So Biden claims victory later today and then we have weeks of Trump tantrums with recounts. I wonder if Trump will ever actually do a speech to concede

Of course he won't. Can you really see Trump admitting he lost anything? The guy can't even play golf without cheating.

I suspect there's likely an element there of him being incapable of accepting that he supported someone who ultimately contributed to his sons death, and by extension that he himself was partly responsible. Easier to dig in and not have to confront that kind of guilt.
Could see doubling down to not have to deal with reality definitely being a possibility. Wonder how his age played into that?

It’s jaw dropping, really.

Was honestly expecting to get to the end of this and read “but they still voted for Trump”.
Would definitely not be out of the ordinary in SC, that’s for sure. Loads of teachers here seem to love voting for people trying to destroy public education, only to complain about the state of public education in SC.

My work neighbor is actually one of the 15% or so of evangelical Christians who are against Trump, and he is now against the GOP in general. I disagree with the fella on religion, but overall he’s a good dude who can’t understand “how Christians can vote against the basic tenets of the faith”. (His words)

This is getting tedious. Can't PA just count their fecking votes?
I went to bed last night after some 24 hours awake, thinking I'd wake up with it all counted due to the promise of "we'll be counting all night"... and yet here we are.

Do we know if Trump can even write? Will he just sign his name over and over again?

Do we know if Trump can even write? Will he just sign his name over and over again?
It'll be a drawing of himself in crayon, where he's given himself comically large hands, circled in gold sharpie.

Trump wont write a letter, a note or anything. He'll just cry conspiracy and fraud on Twitter land and FOX til his last breath.

What a load of tedious nonsense this has turned into.

Status
Not open for further replies.