2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if it was him running against Trump. Imagine them debating each other :lol:

Would have been a landslide victory.

I'm convinced he'd destroy him. Bill is the perfect politician, he always seems personal and genuine and always can form foolproof logical arguments.

Here´s some more on the growing suspicion of Trump´s entangled ties to Russia. No one, wants to get bogged down in these conspiracy theories, but there´s some pretty palpable stuff out there on Trump´s financial ties and campaign staff ties to Russia and Putin, what his bizarre babbling about the Ukraine and NATO . . . and many scoffed at those "conspiracy" theories about the DNC´s throttling of Bernie Sanders, and the idea that Russian hackers may have been behind the release of those damning DNC e mails. Weird.

http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7

It Looks Like Russian Internet Trolls Were Being Hired To Pose As Pro-Trump Americans

Russia's troll factories were, at one point, likely being paid by the Kremlin to spread pro-Trump propaganda on social media.

That is what freelance journalist Adrian Chen, now a staff writer at The New Yorker, discovered as he was researching Russia's "army of well-paid trolls" for an explosive New York Times Magazine exposépublished in June 2015.

"A very interesting thing happened," Chen told Longform's Max Linsky in a podcast in December.

"I created this list of Russian trolls when I was researching. And I check on it once in a while, still. And a lot of them have turned into conservative accounts, like fake conservatives. I don't know what's going on, but they're all tweeting about Donald Trump and stuff," he said.

Linsky then asked Chen who he thought "was paying for that."

"I don't know," Chen replied. "I feel like it's some kind of really opaque strategy of electing Donald Trump to undermine the US or something. Like false-flag kind of thing. You know, that's how I started thinking about all this stuff after being in Russia."

In his research from St. Petersburg, Chen discovered that Russian internet trolls — paid by the Kremlin to spread false information on the internet — have been behind a number of "highly coordinated campaigns" to deceive the American public. (cont)

Last edited:
Here´s some more on the growing suspicion of Trump´s entangled ties to Russia. No one, wants to get bogged down in these conspiracy theories, but there´s some pretty palpable stuff out there on Trump´s financial ties and campaign staff ties to Russia and Putin, what his bizarre babbling about the Ukraine and NATO . . . and many scoffed at those "conspiracy" theories about the DNC´s throttling of Bernie Sanders, and the idea that Russian hackers may have been behind the release of those damning DNC e mails. Weird.

http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7

It Looks Like Russian Internet Trolls Were Being Hired To Pose As Pro-Trump Americans

Russia's troll factories were, at one point, likely being paid by the Kremlin to spread pro-Trump propaganda on social media.

That is what freelance journalist Adrian Chen, now a staff writer at The New Yorker, discovered as he was researching Russia's "army of well-paid trolls" for an explosive New York Times Magazine exposépublished in June 2015.

"A very interesting thing happened," Chen told Longform's Max Linsky in a podcast in December.

"I created this list of Russian trolls when I was researching. And I check on it once in a while, still. And a lot of them have turned into conservative accounts, like fake conservatives. I don't know what's going on, but they're all tweeting about Donald Trump and stuff," he said.

Linsky then asked Chen who he thought "was paying for that."

"I don't know," Chen replied. "I feel like it's some kind of really opaque strategy of electing Donald Trump to undermine the US or something. Like false-flag kind of thing. You know, that's how I started thinking about all this stuff after being in Russia."

In his research from St. Petersburg, Chen discovered that Russian internet trolls — paid by the Kremlin to spread false information on the internet — have been behind a number of "highly coordinated campaigns" to deceive the American public. (cont)

I thought about that just in the past 1 or 2 days. An anti-trump type article had been shared by a website's FB account 1 or 2 minutes ago, and already there was a commentary that was just a pro-trump meme. This guy's profile was nothing but pro-trump memes as pictures, no personal stuff, etc.

July 2016 - “Is that the theory? I haven’t heard that at all,” Trump told the Miami station. “I mean I haven’t heard that. But I have nothing to do with Russia, nothing to do, I never met Putin, I have nothing to do with Russia whatsoever.”

. . . November’s Fox Business Republican debate, Trump went out of his way to defend Putin, and played up their relation based on having once met. “I got to know him very well because we were both on 60 Minutes. We were stablemates, and we did very well that night,” he said.

. . . Trump Sr.’s interest in Russian real estate development escalated in 2013. He met with Russian partners including developer Aras Agalarov to discuss building a replica of his SoHo residential development project in Moscow. Trump’s other parter in the SoHo deal was Alex Sapir, son of Georgian billionaire Tamir Sapir, a well-connected real estate developer in Russia.

“The Russian market is attracted to me,” Trump told Real Estate Weekly. “I have a great relationship with many Russians, and almost all of the oligarchs were in the room.”

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Donald Trump Jr. said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to an account posted on the website of eTurboNews, a trade publication, cited by The Washington Post. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.” The statement was not meant to imply that Russian government money was invested in Trump enterprises.

landscape-1450461032-putin-index.jpg

Nothing else seems to be slowing Trump down.. so bring Russia into it and scare people..
Could work..

Donald Trump invited Russia to hack Hillary Clinton on Wednesday, asking them to find “the 30,000 emails that are missing” from her time as secretary of state.

“It would be interesting to see, I will tell you this, Russia, if you're listening I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican nominee said at a news conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press"

:lol:

So he wants another country to spy on the US.

How's Bill speech? What's he going to do during HRC's presidency?

It was a pretty good speech considering he had to invert the usual roles and come off as a muted first spouse. It was basically a chronology of how he met Hillary, asked her to marry him, all her work with kids etc all through her deciding to run for Senate, her SecState job and through the present.

Just watched the presser - Trump just made a massive political mistake encouraging Russia to engage in cyber-espionage against the US government. This will be big.

Just watched the presser - Trump just made a massive political mistake encouraging Russia to engage in cyber-espionage against the US government. This will be big.

Don't suppose you lot have a treason offence do you? :drool:

I can't stand Trump and would love for him to feck things up, but surely that comment will be brushed off as an off the cuff remark.

I'm pretty interested in his tax returns now tbh. The first time there were pressure on him to release it, he came out with the judge comment. Now on the same day his team publicly declare he won't release them, he came out with this Russia crap.

Misdirection, like.

I am really confused now. I thought that associating himself with Putin could really hurt him. What the hell is happening? If that is not damaging his brand, nothing will?!

I feel like he is at the stage where nothing could hurt him. He could literally "go out and shoot someone" and no one would care.

@InfiniteBoredom could be right though on the misdirection.

Status
Not open for further replies.