2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
The constitution is not a living breathing thing it should be taken as it was originally written. Ahhh so no amendments then. Got ya!

It's bad when I get to the stage of noticing how mind-bogglingly large Rubio's ears are.

First time I've seen Trump basically begging the questioner to move on from him.

Could be a turning point for Rubio...

First time I've seen Trump basically begging the questioner to move on from him.

It was obvious it was going to happen as he hasn't got any policies. He's in it for himself and his rich mates. Ego first, America second.

Healthcare is not a right, coming from a doctor.

'murica!

Exactly.

Unemployment is at 5% yet the economy is screwed? Yeah, got ya.

Trump really is so clueless. If he comes away unscathed from this, it'll be unbelievable.

Kasich seems to be running to be VP to anyone at this points the way he avoids any conflict.

Why doesn't Wolf bring up the fact that unemployment is at 5% when they keep banging on about job creation?

There is an easy answer to that; it's not the "real" unemployment figure (there is truth to that, because people get too depressed to actually look for work).

Forbes says Trump is worth $2.5 billion. He said he's worth $8 billion in reply, now he's worth $10 billion. For fecks sake.

Trumps right about one thing though, and that is by them constantly only asking him questions it's going to look like they are ganging up on him or picking on him. Instead of asking him so many, why don't they just ask him the right ones?

Forbes says Trump is worth $2.5 billion. He said he's worth $8 billion in reply, now he's worth $10 billion. For fecks sake.

Trumps right about one thing though, and that is by them constantly only asking him questions it's going to look like they are ganging up on him or picking on him. Instead of asking him so many, why don't they just ask him the right ones?

They are stupid to gang up on him...an establishment hit job.

Trump's poll numbers is going up.

Status
Not open for further replies.