Will Harry Kane ever win a trophy? | No

Please take him off.

He is playing like he is 40 years old.

He is a jinx.

Been one of the worst players at the tournament. Really bad as a player and a captain.

Been one of the worst players at the tournament. Really bad as a player and a captain.

It's surreal how bad Mbappé and Kane have managed to be. Even their strong characteristics have looked like weaknesses.

Even Spurs have played better since he left them, great goal scorer but holds the team back from playing. At least two great crosses into the box in the first half and Kane was in midfield for both of them

His mentality is an issue. When it really matters, he just doesn’t show up. A fantastic player, but not the type you want in decisive games.

He looks knackered surely this isn’t his level now? He’s been englands worst starter

His mentality is an issue. When it really matters, he just doesn’t show up. A fantastic player, but not the type you want in decisive games.
I disagree with the mentality thing - it’s purely physical as he was never the quickest but now he’s just slow and in order to get involved just drops so deep the team has no striker

the German league is perfect for him now but he’s not a striker who will be playing at the very top for much longer

I can’t think of many other players who have been like that. It’s kinda bad.

Lukaku and Higuain both had similar traits. They would miss the big chances at crucial times despite filling their boots all season. Kane is a little different, in that, he just goes into himself.

I disagree with the mentality thing - it’s purely physical as he was never the quickest but now he’s just slow and in order to get involved just drops so deep the team has no striker

the German league is perfect for him now but he’s not a striker who will be playing at the very top for much longer

I really think it’s a mentality thing. Being slow doesn’t account for basically removing yourself from the action at key times. He has had CL finals and Euro finals, Carabao finals, semi-finals, and he just doesn’t turn up.

If it’s a league game against a big side, it’s only three points and he scores, but when it really matters, he isn’t there.

Not sure if he's carrying an injury or just just tired and fatigued. As soon as Watkins came on we look so much better.

He'll get a nice holiday, a quick hair transplant top-up, and he'll be back to eventually win something next year.

Hope the Leverkusen boys are getting a good rest. They have to deny him again next season.

Kane and Southgate deserve each other... losers both of them.

You can take the man out of spurs but can't take the loser out of the man

Diabolical tournament, if Southgate stays I think he might start the process of binning him off like he did Rooney

Next manager should have the guts to do what Southgate himself did with Rooney and move on now. England need a striker who wants to play in the shoulder and get on the end of chances. Kane just gets in the way now.

Great player, terrible mentality, but his time at England should be up. Another one, like Ronaldo, that will need to be told.

He looks knackered surely this isn’t his level now? He’s been englands worst starter

He wasn't much better in the tournaments before either. He's had what, one good tournament with his national team so far in his career?

He has the talent but he obviously lacks winning mentality.

I've raved about Kane for 5 years. As far as what he offered compared to those who could have played instead of him he was dramatically our worst player at the tournament.

It's surreal how bad Mbappé and Kane have managed to be. Even their strong characteristics have looked like weaknesses.

If the quotes aren't fake, Mbappe said himself he's had a poor tournamnet and that he wasn't happy with his performances, which is quite fair and respectable. I wonder what will Kane said.

Probably blaming the luck, saying how they will hopefully win it next time, sad for the boys, they go again, etc.

He hasn't run the entire tournament. That isn't just playing badly, that's 'something is seriously wrong'.

I'm sure it will come out he had an injury and was playing with pain, but you have to question why him and Southgate allowed him to stink the joint out for 60 minutes.

Looks past it. Amazing we didn't end up paying £80m for him. Bayern stuck with him makes me laugh.

Looks past it. Amazing we didn't end up paying £80m for him. Bayern stuck with him makes me laugh.

To be fair, he ended the season with a back injury. He is likely just playing hurt.

Great at penalties but doesn’t have the stamina to play 120 minutes.

Best thing going forward for England would be to use him as a sub so he is up against tired legs. As a starter he has offered the least going forward.