Who replaces Ten Hag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of these choices are good enough. I honestly really do think that we should stick with EtH if these are the choices and hopefully appoint someone who fits the mold when they become available although that’s not really how football works.

None of these choices are good enough. I honestly really do think that we should stick with EtH if these are the choices and hopefully appoint someone who fits the mold when they become available although that’s not really how football works.

Tuchel - More successful and a better tatican.

Pochettino - Managed at a higher level with more success than ETH. Doesn’t have the same honours but besides the FA Cup I’m not sure ETH honours in the Dutch league count for much.

Frank - ETH on paper is the better manager but head to head Frank has had the number on ETH more than reverse.

De Zerbi - Same as Frank but also plays a better brand of Football than ETH.

Southgate - ETH is better but you could argue he wouldn’t do as well managing England as Southgate has.

So this myth that the options aren’t greater confuse me. Except for Southgate I don’t think ETH will be missed at all.

I don't think they will be available in Oct/November.

If Poch ends up being the manager, a hero's welcome awaits for the return of Amadeus. As the prophecy states.

Only Southgate will be available by then

Probably click bait BS. Either way, I love what Sir Alex did for us, but after selecting Moyes as the chosen one, INEOS should respectfully ignore any recommendations from SAF.

Agreed. Sir Alex earned his knighthood as a manager but as a headhunter for managers his record is woeful.

About to drop Mainoo for 'Trent' after dropping Rashford...

... welcome to Manchester Gareth. :lol:

About to drop Mainoo for 'Trent' after dropping Rashford...

... welcome to Manchester Gareth. :lol:
[/QUOTE]
Maybe he's saving them so they are fresh for the start of his first season in charge of United! :eek:

Brexit "the country was designed for less people" Jim Ratcliffe wants his Brexit manager Southgate. :nervous:

Never thought we may get a dumber owner than the Glazers, but we have to ask those questions now.
I didn’t realise we appointed Southgate …have a day off for yourself I’d say :rolleyes:

Tuchel - More successful and a better tatican.

Pochettino - Managed at a higher level with more success than ETH. Doesn’t have the same honours but besides the FA Cup I’m not sure ETH honours in the Dutch league count for much.

Frank - ETH on paper is the better manager but head to head Frank has had the number on ETH more than reverse.

De Zerbi - Same as Frank but also plays a better brand of Football than ETH.

Southgate - ETH is better but you could argue he wouldn’t do as well managing England as Southgate has.

So this myth that the options aren’t greater confuse me. Except for Southgate I don’t think ETH will be missed at all.
Are you serious? Everyone but Tuchel is a downgrade from ETH. What success did Poch have by the way?

Is there no other manager we’re looking at other then Southgate, Poch and De Zerbi? Surely our scouting team have seen managers around Europe and can take a gamble on one of them. Let’s create another Fergie.

Is there no other manager we’re looking at other then Southgate, Poch and De Zerbi? Surely our scouting team have seen managers around Europe and can take a gamble on one of them. Let’s create another Fergie.

Tuchel, McKenna, Xavi and Michel have been mentioned at various points.

If it wasn't clear already, think with all the reports yesterday and today that reporters do not a clue whats going on and are scraping around to create articles and generate clicks with rephrased news.

For example, the Graham Bailey article, as if Sir Alex would tell a journalist who he wants as manager at United while we have one.

If it wasn't clear already, think with all the reports yesterday and today that reporters do not a clue whats going on and are scraping around to create articles and generate clicks with rephrased news.

For example, the Graham Bailey article, as if Sir Alex would tell a journalist who he wants as manager at United while we have one.
He's a known bullshitter.

Tuchel, McKenna, Xavi and Michel have been mentioned at various points.
Tuchel and McKenna are not happening. Ones been ruled out and ones signed a new contract. The other 2 won’t be strong links.

The Times now backing up Telegraph's report from last night. United cool interest in Poch.

Was Thomas Frank ever part of the shortlist? Doubt it. I thought it contained of Tuchel, pochettino, McKenna and De Zerbi. They was the main 4.

What a hilarious shit show. The only two with potential were Tuchel and Poch, maybe at a stretch de Zerbi. I'm guessing we haven't ruled De Zerbi out just yet, given we havent had talks with him for now

What a hilarious shit show. The only two with potential were Tuchel and Poch, maybe at a stretch de Zerbi. I'm guessing we haven't ruled De Zerbi out just yet, given we havent had talks with him for now

Still feel like scoffing at the suggestion that these clowns in charge want Southgate?

Now I’m losing faith in this process. I hope they have an ace up their sleeve.

Was Thomas Frank ever part of the shortlist? Doubt it. I thought it contained of Tuchel, pochettino, McKenna and De Zerbi. They was the main 4.
No the initial shortlist reported was Tuchel, McKenna, Frank and Poch.

Forget Ten Hag

Imagine if we have the chance to hire Tuchel or Poch and turn them both down to hire Gareth Southgate TBE (turd of the empire)

If we dont it's only because of timing.
No, we have doubts on his coaching pedigree too. I think the Southgate link is an easy one to write and difficult to disprove. It's a coincidental association game nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.