Music What are we listening to?

Was recently listening to full Metallica albums again recently, I was just listening to their songs through playlists for a while, and there's some great songs on the garage inc album that I'd forgotten all about.

Also listening to the black album again and some brilliant songs on it that aren't the overplayed ones, like holier than thou, through the never, and of wolf and man. Great stuff.
That’s an awesome song.

Tried listening to the new Linkin Park song. Not for me. Chester was too important to that band unfortunately.

Heard this for the first time today, great tune. Amazed it didn't make it on to SOTSOG considering some of the shite that's on there.

Absolutely outstanding. When the all time guitarists are mentioned, Lukather rarely gets remembered as he is so humble and always brings others to the fore, but spend just 5mins googling what he's written and who he's worked with and you'll get it.

Been a fan of Hinds for their jingly indie fun for a few years now, but really enjoying the new album. This is probably the most approachable of the singles but they've one with Grian from Fontaines too. Great album overall.

Edit: Also a very digestible just over 30 minute album.

Lord of the Lost - Raining Stars (Live)

Not a band I'm familiar with tbh, but this ended up playing on my YouTube playlist. Really enjoy the chorus and the way it gets so much louder/harsher. Also like the slower bits, sounds like some weird storytelling. Not sure it's my kind of music in general, although reminds me of the metal band "sentenced" who I used to love. (Poison black - The Exciter, used to be a favourite too, which was the dude from Sentenced iirc)