West Bromwich v Manchester United

Do we bring on Fabio for Nev? I would still worry and Bebe for Obertan? Bebe is capable of being even worse so I would not do it. Stick with them and give them all a good kick up the arse.

owen on for obertan, rooney to the flank

neville off for anyone

A guess a substitution or two - Fabio for Nev, and Hernandez for Obertan/Fletch - might help us

Do we bring on Fabio for Nev? I would still worry and Bebe for Obertan? Bebe is capable of being even worse so I would not do it. Stick with them and give them all a good kick up the arse.

A good kick up the arse ain't gonna make Nev any faster. He's always a liability playing against a player like Thomas who is 3x faster than he is.

That was dire our defence is switching off far too much, until the formation was reworked Evra and Obertan down the left bar the cross for the goal have been leaving us exposed time after time after time. We are lucky to be drawing this game the way we have left huge holes in our backline in the middle as no one is picking up runners as Dorrans should have had 2 already. Midfield far too many passes going astray from everyone from the off and seems a hang over from the last game for some of them.

The only thing that has been worse than our performance has been the ref bloody hell he is having a worse game than we are. Lucky not to be down to 10 after Nevilles lunge in the box and the penalty that should have followed, a free kick given against Berbatov for 2 West Brom players tackling themselves and advantages given when they shouldn't have been and vice versa.

We look far too unbalanced at present without Nani available players in the wrong place or position and just no urgency at times, hairdryer will be on full blast currently hopefully.

I love Gaz...but he needs to retire and go into politics. Obereebygum needs to go out on loan, preferably to Hackney Marshes to re-familiarise himself with a round ball...

If Gary Neville has any sort of dignity at all he'l tell Fergie at half time he's retiring there and then. Has Fergie got some sort of soft spot towards him that blinds him from seeing how utterly past it he is now because it's glaringly fcuking obvious.

With a game so attacking should Neville have started? He's been so lucky yet again to stay on the pitch, blatant red card. Obertan has been making some poor passes and is the reason why Rooney's pushed to the left.

Playing wise, we almost go back to where we were in September, very passive, no drive, no determination

Obertan's not "tired". He's just so nervous he can barely move. He's not got the bottle for this level.

Deserve to lose this based on what we've seen so far. Huge half time for Fergie. He gave Obertan another chance and he's just shown again that he's not good enough. He's got to swap him out. I think Gibson would be a better option. At least he's not scared of the ball.

This is it. He doesn't want the ball now which means he is not anticipating anything. He just isn't up for it like a United player needs to be.

Gibson has less talent but at least works hard.

It speaks volumes of how poor this league is this year that we are top with this away form. Fergies apathy towards our depth of talent is hurting us. A few years ago we could handle rotating our team easily and win away games now we are using undeveloped potential and players who should be retired. It worries me.

Not really. We've just played way less aways than anyone else.

About Obertan, if he's just nervous, how come he rarely comes backs to help out during defensive phases ? It's not just nervousness, he is really tired

Neville hasn't been that shocking, not his fault we're playing crap.

Not sure what it is about Fletcher, has looked really slow and unfit lately. Obertan has been meh, a bit too cute on the ball sometimes.

Maybe today will be the straw that broke the camels back. Fergie cannot watch that shite, win or lose, and think that Nev and Obertan in particular should ever play for United again. He must realise he's got to freshen the squad up too.

Neville hasn't been that shocking, not his fault we're playing crap.

Not sure what it is about Fletcher, has looked really slow and unfit lately. Obertan has been meh, a bit too cute on the ball sometimes.

Good point. Fletch has been wank all season. We are basically a team of top players playing shite and shite ones sinking to their level. And Berbatov.

909's like a censored version of tvalways.com

A bit like we're a censored version of a football team at the moment.

No way we should give Neville another chance to get sent off. We should be losing because of him. He makes our entire defense shaky.

Has anyone mentioned that Chris Foy is a terrible ref?

Chris Foy :lol:
I gotta laugh at his performance even if it benefited us big big time

What was he thinking when he gave a foul to W.Brom, did Berbatov magically cause the 2 players to crash into each other.....

Maybe today will be the straw that broke the camels back. Fergie cannot watch that shite, win or lose, and think that Nev and Obertan in particular should ever play for United again. He must realise he's got to freshen the squad up too.

He's stated no new signings this month. Not surprised really, since prices are rediculous and available good players limited. However this summer...come of Fergie...splash the cash...just a bit...