West Bromwich v Manchester United

Obertan seems to only want to pass to Evra. Neville really is having a nightmare. Afraid he's become a liability. They're both playing horribly, so we decide to put them both on the same side so the attacking and defending on that side is poor? Need to pull our heads out of our asses. West Brom are just strolling through our midfield. There are holes everywhere.

Neville should be out.OMG this is one of the poorest first half of this season by the whole team bar Rooney and Vidic.
Obertan looks very tired which is something I can't really understand
Yeah he looked absolutely exhausted after 12 minutes!

There's just no composure in posession of the ball. How a team can go so quickly from playing sublime football against Blackburn at home to such shoddy away performances is beyond me. There's something up with this team. I don't know if it's some mental barrier or what. But away from home we're a totally different team.

Neville should be out.OMG this is one of the poorest first half of this season by the whole team bar Rooney and Vidic.
Obertan looks very tired which is something I can't really understand

Obertan's not "tired". He's just so nervous he can barely move. He's not got the bottle for this level.

Deserve to lose this based on what we've seen so far. Huge half time for Fergie. He gave Obertan another chance and he's just shown again that he's not good enough. He's got to swap him out. I think Gibson would be a better option. At least he's not scared of the ball.

Shit display again. Sick to death of it now. No one can string two passes together and each time wba get forward we look like folding over.

Will be furious if we keep it as it is with the 451 second half as rooney will be wasted yet again.

Dire first half. Rooney looks our only lively player to be honest. What's wrong with Anderson? He looks a shade of the player he was just last month. Hopefully we can regroup and take the three points.

i can honestly and sincerely say there is no fecking way we are winning the league this season..not when we play away like this against WBA and we still have to go to Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool

Calm down, pretty much all top sides have been as crap. At least we're good at home.

what the feck are you laughing about you prick? tell me from our away form that we can win at chelsea, spurs and arsenal?

Draws in those games will be fine, as long as we beat the WBA`s of the league that is.

what the feck are you laughing about you prick? tell me from our away form that we can win at chelsea, spurs and arsenal?

couple of considerations....

this is the crazy holiday season when we play so many matches.

We absolutely can beat those teams you mention on a normal day.

I have not seen any other team being better than us this season....

We have been poor in this match granted....

keep calm.

What happens to us on away days, ridiculous contrast to our home form.

The whole team's just of colour today. Poor passing going forward esp our midfielders so putting too much pressure on the defence. Consistently on the backfoot.

How the feck we degenerated from one of the best attacking sides in Europe to a shit team like this? I mean what on earth was SAF smoking when he signed the likes of Bebe, Obertan, etc? .

Yeah Bebe had a shocking half. feck me.

Dreadful performance, WBA walking through the midfield, the switch to 4-5-1 has made no difference and further isolates Berbatov.

The defence is again sat way too deep, we can't sustain pressure if every attack that breaks down ends in West Brom possesion

Why the feck didn't Park retire from international football after the WC. Could cost us so much.

Neville off. Obiwon off. Please

Was thinking exactly the same. Neville has been a great servant for the club but he just looks like an accident waiting to happen. Slow and clumsy.Thank god for such a crap ref. I have rarely seen such a stitched on penalty.

Obertan's not "tired". He's just so nervous he can barely move. He's not got the bottle for this level.

Deserve to lose this based on what we've seen so far. Huge half time for Fergie. He gave Obertan another chance and he's just shown again that he's not good enough. He's got to swap him out. I think Gibson would be a better option. At least he's not scared of the ball.
He's got some mental issues for sure. You can see the technical ability, but also a complete lack of composure and confidence to use them.

Not really, most of the team today is playing poor and we've done alright without Scholes recently, just an off day and when I say off I mean we're getting raped so far. Hopefully SAF sorts something out.

I dont think the team has been that bad, its just in Obertan and Fletcher we have no threat on the wings and with Neville at the back we are leaving doors open. Most of their attacks have come down that wing or through Nevs poor positioning

How the feck we degenerated from one of the best attacking sides in Europe to a shit team like this? I mean what on earth was SAF smoking when he signed the likes of Bebe, Obertan, etc? .

Yea let's judge a signing based on 45 minutes of football, and Bebe didn't even play you complete moron.

It speaks volumes of how poor this league is this year that we are top with this away form. Fergies apathy towards our depth of talent is hurting us. A few years ago we could handle rotating our team easily and win away games now we are using undeveloped potential and players who should be retired. It worries me.

Second time this season I have been fecking shaking with anger watching United. Same old shite and Ive had enough. Take the lead away from home, sit back, midfield give no cover to the defence, opposition equalise. Im sick to death of watching international footballers fail to pass a ball five yards to each other. We have been out fought, out thought and out played by a team in terrible form coming off the back of three straight defeats including a home panning by Blackburn. There is no fecking way we are winning this league this year because, for whatever reason, we are too shite to win an away game, even against terrible opposition. If we dont today that will be one in what, ten? Blackpool have won five aways. Nothing created since the goal and, lets be honest, we should be at least down to ten men and 2-1 down.

We just can't play in bad weather/poor pitch. Most of our players are too finesse for this type of game. Looks like we also have the wrong studs on or our players are just not into the game. What a selection by SAF on Neville.