West Bromwich v Manchester United

This has to be our worse away performance for a very long time, outplayed in every department, deserve to be behind, got to regroup for the second half !!

We have gotten away with it big time. Thanks feck for half time. I still think we will dig it out

We should just park the bus with an anti-football formation

i can honestly and sincerely say there is no fecking way we are winning the league this season..not when we play away like this against WBA and we still have to go to Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool
Which is why we need to start winning away from home. Put out displays like this against Arsenal and Chelsea and we'll end up getting absolutely smashed. We are regularly now getting outplayed by teams like WBA, it's a bit shocking.

fecking shit, I'm sick of this dreadful away form.

Awful. What the hell is wrong with this team? Neville really shouldnt play for us again. Lucky to even be on the pitch. West Brom look like scoring every time they attack.

HT - Very poor from us.

Nev needs to go off, simple. Sad as it might be to see him play like this but this is just not good for the team

Obertan - Tons of pace, nothing he did with it, Still would give him a kick up the arse and another 15 mins.

Rest have been just mediocore, all of them. No standout performances.

Neville should be out.OMG this is one of the poorest first half of this season by the whole team bar Rooney and Vidic.
Obertan looks very tired which is something I can't really understand

The problem is that Neville won't be taken off because of SAFs 60 minute rule. So we have to endure another 15 minutes at least of how utterly torrid he is now. Though I'l love to be wrong.

Do we bring on Fabio for Nev? I would still worry and Bebe for Obertan? Bebe is capable of being even worse so I would not do it. Stick with them and give them all a good kick up the arse.