Wan-Bissaka for sale

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
no i don't and i don't think anyone else do either considering just how wide open our midfield was defensively all season

the ONLY game it wasn't like that was the FA Cup final against City

90% of the time we defended tactically in a 4231 so the 8 was playing in the double pivot role defensively and then played higher up the pitch once in possession

that still could be done with two 6's in the starting XI just to help solidify the middle
Or we could address the midfield without creating new problems that need solutions, or returning to Ole ball (due to a weak midfield)... but what do I know?

Midrich

The thing is he has improved alot of things like his heading under ten hag - but all it takes is one goal beaten by the opposition corner through a whole season for the fans to go back and say that he is crap at heading. He makes a slide tackle whilst playing LB when he is the best slide tackler in the world on the right and then suddenly he has low IQ or concentration according to his haters.

He has improved his all round game &his weaknesses are keeping players onside, crossing and jogging back when he is very high up the pitch.

All other weaknesses for me are overstated.

Like, i think he is good enough for a possesion team whilst others dont. He doesn't lose the ball much or at all. Either short passes or great dribbles to get easily out of high presses.

Just because his crossing is crap doesn't mean he is crap in possesion which is two different things.

City's fullback's don't play a crossing game from their fullbacks who are predominantly CB's themselves. Just because they dont cross doesnt mean they are bad in possesion.

Some fans like @Oranges038 calling him one of our worst signings ever is crazy. I can name down so many of Wan Bissaka's top performances for United off the top of my head & until this season was equal in quality to most people to Dalot. Has never been a flop.

He is the Declan Rice of RB. People who don't rate Rice pre-arsenal probably don't rate wan bissaka because they focus purely on on the ball ability that off the ball ability.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
The thing is he has improved alot of things like his heading under ten hag - but all it takes is one goal beaten by the opposition corner through a whole season for the fans to go back and say that he is crap at heading. He makes a slide tackle whilst playing LB when he is the best slide tackler in the world on the right and then suddenly he has low IQ or concentration according to his haters.

He has improved his all round game &his weaknesses are keeping players onside, crossing and jogging back when he is very high up the pitch.

All other weaknesses for me are overstated.

Like, i think he is good enough for a possesion team whilst others dont. He doesn't lose the ball much or at all. Either short passes or great dribbles to get easily out of high presses.

Just because his crossing is crap doesn't mean he is crap in possesion which is two different things.

City's fullback's don't play a crossing game from their fullbacks who are predominantly CB's themselves. Just because they dont cross doesnt mean they are bad in possesion.

Some fans like @Oranges038 calling him one of our worst signings ever is crazy. I can name down so many of Wan Bissaka's top performances for United off the top of my head & until this season was equal in quality to most people to Dalot. Has never been a flop.

He is the Declan Rice of RB. People who don't rate Rice pre-arsenal probably don't rate wan bissaka because they focus purely on on the ball ability that off the ball ability.
Agreed. He’s not poor at keeping possession, his creativity is not great. But that’s two different things.
Some fans will never be happy no matter what he does at this point, it doesn’t fit this internet narrative that he’s a poor footballer.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Where have I said that? You've made up a completely random argument and then accuse me of chatting shite :lol:
:lol: ok maybe it wasnt you but it's been said enough in here and whenever I see your posts they do tend to be...... Let's say scathing

Based Adnan

:lol: ok maybe it wasnt you but it's been said enough in here and whenever I see your posts they do tend to be...... Let's say scathing
I actually checked the AWB thread to see if I actually said that :lol:

To be fair I don't think I was too far off with this post with Everton coming in for him:
He's a mid table player. Can do a job if you're wanting to play anti football but will let you down if you ask more of him. Will be moved on in the summer if we have any sense.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Agreed. He’s not poor at keeping possession, his creativity is not great. But that’s two different things.
Some fans will never be happy no matter what he does at this point, it doesn’t fit this internet narrative that he’s a poor footballer.
He is not very good under pressure and tends to rush passes. He simply isn't good on the ball. On top, he lacks concentration & can be very lackadasical in getting back. He actually is a poor footballer for a team that wants to play football. He can be a revelation at Everton where they sit back and defend for most of the game.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
He is not very good under pressure and tends to rush passes. He simply isn't good on the ball. On top, he lacks concentration & can be very lackadasical in getting back. He actually is a poor footballer for a team that wants to play football. He can be a revelation at Everton where they sit back and defend for most of the game.
Name me the current players who are all completely calm under pressure at United. You could probably count them on 3 fingers

Giggsyking

I do not want him sold. Games like the fa cup final show we have nobody like him in the squad who can lock up an opponent winger.