Vincent Kompany | Bayern Munich Manager (Sack watch? Nein)

Reminds me of the Wrexham manager, swearing all the time, literally every sentence. There is no need. I'm Scottish and I find it too much :lol:
I once ate launch with Paddy McCrerand and David May and Paddy was like this. Just talking normally and every other word was a swear. Probably conditioned in some of them.

They talked about this on Stick It To Football. Wright and Carragher were surprised about this. Carragher said he saw this kind of behavior from a manager maybe on er or twice in his career. Keane even thought it was a bit much. So quite far from some of the takes of people saying this probably happens all the time on the training pitch.

They talked about this on Stick It To Football. Wright and Carragher were surprised about this. Carragher said he saw this kind of behavior from a manager maybe on er or twice in his career. Keane even thought it was a bit much. So quite far from some of the takes of people saying this probably happens all the time on the training pitch.

The amount of posts saying it happens all the time, it's a usual occurrence, etc. either haven't looked at the video or are just trying to sound blasé for the sake of it. That things get heated, that there's some shouting, some clashing, of course that happens - but not to this extent.

Anyone else watched Mission to Burnley season 2? I’m assuming the Bayern board certainly didn’t.

Honestly have no idea how Kompany has ended up there. He just comes across as a complete cringe monster who talks almost exclusively in football cliches.

Anyone else watched Mission to Burnley season 2? I’m assuming the Bayern board certainly didn’t.

Honestly have no idea how Kompany has ended up there. He just comes across as a complete cringe monster who talks almost exclusively in football cliches.
At the end of the day, he was trying his best. Obviously it's a game of two halves, you win some, you lose some.

Great restraint from the player to not headbutt him.

This doesn't feel genuine to me. Feels like he's putting it on intentionally for the cameras.

It is quite amusing though. You can see he's trying to "get out the hairdryer" but he doesn't have that real intimidation factor like Fergie did.

He comes across like a toddler throwing a tantrum.

sounds like a 12 year old boy whose voice is about to break

his slight manc accent makes it even funnier

players probably wanna laugh when he does his fergie hairdryer impression

He's ended up there because Bayern exhausted all their other options. He was pretty much seventh or eighth choice depending on which reports you believe.

Anyone else watched Mission to Burnley season 2? I’m assuming the Bayern board certainly didn’t. Honestly have no idea how Kompany has ended up there. He just comes across as a complete cringe monster who talks almost exclusively in football cliches.
Recently finished watching it. Agree completely.

Not generally someone to have any issue with 'language', but I found his extraneous use of the F word every time he spoke to his team to be really grating.

Recently finished watching it. Agree completely.

Not generally someone to have any issue with 'language', but I found his extraneous use of the F word every time he spoke to his team to be really grating.
You can tell this forum is full of none Mancs

The F word is used basically every 5 words in Manchester

Great restraint from the player to not headbutt him.

That's pretty funny he says it's about 'controlling your emotions to become a winner' just before they show a clip of him completely losing his shit. He was stitched up by the program makers there :lol:

Last edited:
Is he their Zidane?

Last edited:
Its going to be awfully hard for us to poach him away next season to manage in the conference if he keeps this up.

That’s interesting to hear from a Man City fan. I thought you were all in denial
I think we're guilty as sin. Have no idea if Pep's involved, I'd doubt it or it'd likely have leaked. Also not sure we'll be found guilty but we still did it or a lot of it regardless.

I think we're guilty as sin. Have no idea if Pep's involved, I'd doubt it or it'd likely have leaked. Also not sure we'll be found guilty but we still did it or a lot of it regardless.
I don't think I could support my club if I was so sure they were guilty.

I think Pep is just turning a blind eye. I mean he must know that the level of spending wasn’t normal, he’s not a stupid guy. But i suspect he’s looking the other way. “I didn’t see it so I can’t comment”