US Men's National Team Discussion

Robinson would be a good lb option for a team like united that want to get forward a lot. Always impressed by him

Seem to be suffering from choice paralysis right now. Too many opportunities at one time, the players keep acting like they don’t know which one to choose & end up making a half effort at the one they pick

2-0 Balogun!! Was about to say he’s been sloppy but that was a great finish.

Good half we had all the control but looked a little sloppy and indecisive. Hopefully we can get a quick 3rd goal and look to get some players rest and recovery. Bolivia seemed more interested in hacking down our players than actually trying to score.

Last edited:
Selfish from Weah. Should’ve crossed to balagun. Then he mucks up the offside. Overall the team looks decent though

I will never stop being amazed by the consistency with which professional footballl players hit the ball straight at the keeper.

I mean… wtf?

He’s got to do better with the opportunities he’s had.

Good result but we have to be more clinical and take advantage of those types of chances. It’s one of those games where I’m happy we won but worrisome at the amount of easy opportunities we had that we didn’t convert. It’s only getting tougher from here on out.

Pepi and Balogun are good options for World cup. USA always competitive in them and have solid midfields and wide attackers but that top class CF always been elusive and they could have two of them given their ages.

Pepi and Balogun are good options for World cup. USA always competitive in them and have solid midfields and wide attackers but that top class CF always been elusive and they could have two of them given their ages.

crazy part is our attack is made up of guys like Pulisic, Weah, Bolugun, Pepi, Sargeant, Aaronson and even Reyna on the wing......midfield is Adams, Musah, McKenzie and Reyna...the talent in our midfield and attack is very good with Robinson at LB. Clearly shows we only lack true talent at CB for this team to be elite

Richards has a ton of talent but don't see it ever blossoming into anything top class. Better hope there's a youngster or two in the youth setup that can develop by 2026 or 2030.

Bolivia were so poor it might ironically end up hurting us next outing. We definitely looked like a collection of individuals, not much on the same wavelength, a lot of wrong options chosen because it looked like they didn’t know what their teammates were going to do. Very dominant 2-0 in the end though. Should have had 5.

I think the first decent side we face will give a better understanding of where this team is in its development. I still think there’s ample time to jettison Berhalter and get in someone with a tactical plan.

14 years ago yesterday. Time flies...

14 years ago. Assuming this is 2010 World Cup against Algeria.

Looks like you fixed as I posted. Great memories this and 2006 are my favorite. My sister got married on our opening game against England in 2010 and decided to have a party at my place before hand that was a great / blur of a day.

Richards has a ton of talent but don't see it ever blossoming into anything top class. Better hope there's a youngster or two in the youth setup that can develop by 2026 or 2030.
He looks incredibly timid with the ball at his feet