U16s: SuperCupNI 2024 (21-26 July)

Douka especially looks to have a lot of potential, but can be very individualistic. Though I know they're playing up age groups, and it's good to let them develop that quality on the ball rather than stymie it.
Shea Lacey was the same when he was younger, and once he was with the u18s he no longer played like that. So yeah, wouldn't worry too much about that yet.

Last games (for both the WU16s as well as MU16s) kicked off 15 minutes ago.

Boys’ XI vs Co. Londonderry:

Watson
Helafu
McCormack
Kukonki
Thorley
Shah
Mantato
D.Nkoto
Ibrovic-Fletcher
Brown
B.Nkoto

The MU16s lose to Co. Londonderry on penalties and finish the tournament in 6th place.

Did we ever work out who the backup keeper/number 13 in the squad was? Sure I saw it listed somewhere, thought it was in this thread but can't see it now so assume it was twitter.

That’s just brilliant! United was a club for kids with dreams since Matt Busby, and it’s even more special that United’s womens team was made of a good portion of the youth that played at United through The Foundation, and contributed to forcing through an adult first team again for women at United. Proof of Ella Toone, Katie Zelem, Emily Ramsey etc. great tradition to bring forward, girls!

Did we ever work out who the backup keeper/number 13 in the squad was? Sure I saw it listed somewhere, thought it was in this thread but can't see it now so assume it was twitter.
Fairly sure it's Jake Ford

didn't catch any of the games because of the paywall, but sounds like it went similar to the KDB cup?

decent opening performance against weaker opposition but defence and play out of the back got caught out as opposition standard increased?

didn't catch any of the games because of the paywall, but sounds like it went similar to the KDB cup?

decent opening performance against weaker opposition but defence and play out of the back got caught out as opposition standard increased?
Any of those county teams tend to be pretty poor as well. Think just take for a good experience for them, but the quality of teams never tends to be that high at it

Hi, I am new in this forum. Can anyone tell me what year Nkoto twin was born?