BASSIROU NKOTO
NEITHAN BARBOSA
BENDITO MANTATO
LOUIE BRADBURY

1 nil apparently
Douka nkoto

Nice goal.

Any idea of the starting line up?

I know who plays where in the squad, so have a good idea which one or two players each number might be. But only know a few for certain and hate watching a game without knowing who is who.

Nice goal.

Any idea of the starting line up?

I know who plays where in the squad, so have a good idea which one or two players each number might be. But only know a few for certain and hate watching a game without knowing who is who.

Four posts above you :angel:

ZAC WATSON
CONNOR THORLEY
ALBERT MILLS
GODWILL KUKONKI
YUEL HELAFU
RAFE MCCORMACK
DOUKA NKOTO
BASSIROU NKOTO
NEITHAN BARBOSA
BENDITO MANTATO
LOUIE BRADBURY

1 nil apparently
Douka nkoto

Enjoyed that a lot. Mantato continues to impress.

The second half subs:

12 - Jayden Ngwashi?
16 - Jariyah Shah?
18 - Edward Ibrovic-Fletcher?
14/15 - Ajayi / Gabriel / Brown?

Could anyone confirm / correct those, as I'll then pretty much have the squad worked out for the rest of the tournament.

What is it with these shitty floor-angle cameras at youth level? Absolutely shoddy and amateur. There's no need for it in 2024. With all the money that apparently is funded into the academies by billion dollar teams and even tiny budget American high school soccer teams manage to have elevated cameras on platforms. I mean, how hard can it possibly be? So lazy.

Enjoyed that a lot. Mantato continues to impress.

The second half subs:

12 - Jayden Ngwashi?
16 - Jariyah Shah?
18 - Edward Ibrovic-Fletcher?
14/15 - Ajayi / Gabriel / Brown?

Could anyone confirm / correct those, as I'll then pretty much have the squad worked out for the rest of the tournament.

15 was Brown, 14 Ajayi
17 was Jacob Watson

Others you mentioned are correct.

Tomorrow's game should, fingers crossed, have a better camera angle as it's being played in more of a proper stadium.

Mantato picking up right where he left off at the end of last season

What is it with these shitty floor-angle cameras at youth level? Absolutely shoddy and amateur. There's no need for it in 2024. With all the money that apparently is funded into the academies by billion dollar teams and even tiny budget American high school soccer teams manage to have elevated cameras on platforms. I mean, how hard can it possibly be? So lazy.
This tournament is held at NI pitches where it’s non league funding at best

Glad Bradbury got a goal.

I've been looking forward to seeing him. Saw some in a game or two on YouTube last year. So far, reminds me of Manni Norkett level. Hard worker and a decent #9 for this level, but no real stand out attribute.

Whereas Mantato really impress pretty much every time I see him. And Douka Nkoto looks promising.

The Nkoto boys sometimes hold on too long to the ball. You can’t dribble the whole world.