Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Di Marzio said they are negotiating and leading the chase with others interested as well.

Others are giving conflicting reports but think they'll get him.

Real Madrid have a very scary attack and midfield

Not balanced though for me, they really struggled for balance until Alonso came back from injury last year.Also, Di Maria helped the team transition from defence to attack much better. Kroos will make them a lot better in possession but to me Bale and Ronaldo are the best pair of counter attacking players in the world. To get the best out of them, you need quick transitions.

Nothing is done yet, I think you should still ban Tancredi until Falcao signs. His track record is appalling.

Also, other Spanish outlets are denying a deal is done.

You must be joking. I'm not banning someone who posts quality like this.

There are a few pros and cons of loaning him to Spurs, but the positives outweigh the negatives in my opinion.

If he has an awesome season for them we can either sell him for big money or we know we can replace RVP with him soon without worrying about bringing someone from the outside. If he's shit for them, we know for sure we won't get anything out of him and we didn't have to find out by him stinking it up for us regularly.

We're not going to loan Danny to top four rivals, i wouldn't have thought.

we should be looking to loan Danny to a top team abroad, or even selling him abroad. Letting him go to Spurs/Arsenal is suicide in our present situation. In a few years time when we're back to being title contenders, by all means sell him off to Spurs, but right now? under Poch... they're a force to be reckoned with for that 4th spot. Madness.

Ideally, I'd like him to go on loan to say Atletico Madrid.

Reports in Germany says €12.5m, which isn't too bad considering that we paid €17m ourselves.

For a player in the last year of his contract and who only wanted to play in the premier league, choosing us yeah.

They'd make the money back in marketing within a year

If I was managing a club I'd be happy to pay £15 million for Kagawa as the money takes care of itself and if he hits form he's worth more than that

I don't see why it matters who we send any of them on loan to, they can't play against us anyway...

It has nothing to do with that?

Why would you send a player to help out another squad who can finish above you in the league like they did last season?

Make them pay through the nose if they want our player, like they always did when we wanted one of theirs

Think it's the cost of a year loan followed by another fee to make it permanent.

With the window shutting in a few days, it is going to be interesting to see how many leave and who comes in.
I don't understand why the clear out has taken so long. You can say LVG wanted to access the squad, but some players are clearly not good enough full stop.

With the players listed, the one I wouldn't really want to see go is Welbeck. I don't think he is great, but I dunno, he adds some pace to a strike force that isn't really pacey at all. It may sound weird, but honestly, I would rather RVP go.
By that, I mean, if Falcao does leave Monaco, they may need a striker, and if they are willing to pay a fair amount for him, then I would definitely consider it.
I don't think he is done, but he had another injury hampered season, and in the world cup, I dunno, although he scored a few, he just didn't seem to be the player he was.

we should be looking to loan Danny to a top team abroad, or even selling him abroad. Letting him go to Spurs/Arsenal is suicide in our present situation. In a few years time when we're back to being title contenders, by all means sell him off to Spurs, but right now? under Poch... they're a force to be reckoned with for that 4th spot. Madness.

Ideally, I'd like him to go on loan to say Atletico Madrid.

I find this hilarious...almost patronising. You are suggesting that the champions of Spain, CL runners up, would want United's 3rd string striker who cannot get a game in the team that finished 7th in England?

Status
Not open for further replies.