Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this hilarious...almost patronising. You are suggesting that the champions of Spain, CL runners up, would want United's 3rd string striker who cannot get a game in the team that finished 7th in England?

You really need to learn to read his post, everything you quoted, you also made up

Haven't Valencia got a new rich owner? Cleverley shouled go there, will fit spanish style. It will also be unprecedented.

They also want Hernandez and Kagawa.

Last edited:
Regarding Fosu Menah. I reckon LVG would use him in a few games this season, regardless of his age. Already a decent size and is seriously fecking skillful

He will be a academy acquisition. It was on the cards before LVG came anyway. He just took extra time to decide, it seems as his family was reluctant.

He will be a academy acquisition. It was on the cards before LVG came anyway. He just took extra time to decide, it seems as his family was reluctant.

When Moyes was around? First I hear of him tbh.

When Moyes was around? First I hear of him tbh.

Nah, after Moyes -

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/timothy-fosu-mensah.393007/

Academy has it's own scouting network anyway and he was spotted at the AEGON tourney apparently and maybe he had trials before as well. Article makes it sound that LVG recommended or signed him which i doubt very much is true. Maybe him being at the club may have influenced his decision to join though.

You really need to learn to read his post, everything you quoted, you also made up

What?

Paraphrasing: "Ideally we'd loan him to a team like Atletico".

What do you think he's suggesting there? Surely not that a team like Atletico would be a good option for Welbeck to be loaned out to?

As for the rest, are you suggesting I made up the fact that United finished 7th and that Welbeck is 3rd string? Are you? Really? And you say I need to "learn" to read posts?

What?

Paraphrasing: "Ideally we'd loan him to a team like Atletico".

What do you think he's suggesting there? Surely not that a team like Atletico would be a good option for Welbeck to be loaned out to?

As for the rest, are you suggesting I made up the fact that United finished 7th and that Welbeck is 3rd string? Are you? Really? And you say I need to "learn" to read posts?

You do, that isn't paraphrasing what he said, he said a top European team, that doesn't not equate solely to Atletico. However, I'll go with your biased interpretation and answer your question, would it good for Welbeck to be loaned to a team like Atletico? Yes 100% how the hell can't it? How many english players get experience in other leagues, I think it could even be the making of him, especially as I secretly think Welbeck is a lot more suited to spanish football.

I am suggesting that if you are using 7th as a barometer of United's power in England then yes I am afraid you need to.

If last weekend is anything to go by, our next move for a player begins on a Friday,i.e, today and since we're close to deadline, we should see a lot of activity today.

I thought I originally read loan for Kagawa - most tweets are suggesting a full transfers now. Disappointing if true, but can only be good for his career. If we are back in the CL next season it will cost a lot more to get a backup for Mata. Shame as Kagawa was determined to do well here.

I thought I originally read loan for Kagawa - most tweets are suggesting a full transfers now. Disappointing if true, but can only be good for his career. If we are back in the CL next season it will cost a lot more to get a backup for Mata. Shame as Kagawa was determined to do well here.

Di Maria, Januzaj, Herrera, Rooney can all play there or that sort of role. Pereira is there coming up as well. Nick Powell's best position too.

And Mata doesn't have record so far of missing too many games anyway.

3 successive managers didn't deem him worthy of a starting place in the team. Even Fergie who brought him here didn't exactly build the team around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.